Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
when they have melody i like it, but when is with ding dang ding plin plan sounds really discusting:p:p

prog doesn't have ding...ding sounds, that's techno/minimal whatever assembly line sounds :p:p:p

The next track is the one to listen to only in the most perfect moments of your life... an AMAZING one!!

Keep listening, people!!

Dude,hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahah!
That "Amsterdam 08" has really haunted you....:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:grinning:

It makes me wanting this album. A lot. :cat: And then have a party fr two with it playing in background. :mask:

EXCELLENT!!!! this is my domain!! :):)

you are making one person very happy with this track!

the question is....."are you the master of your domain?" (Seinfeld) :lol::lol:

Yes!! Totally!!

But i havent found the best two tracks yet!!

:-(

Man,best track 4 me is "Agnelli & Nelson-Sleeping in Airports"!
1st time I heard it I started acting like a lunatic,
my parents thought I had gone mental...:)

The next track is the one to listen to only in the most perfect moments of your life... an AMAZING one!!

Keep listening, people!!

you mean its a bedroom track? :lol::lol:

the question is....."are you the master of your domain?" (Seinfeld) :lol::lol:

well technically you could say yes!! because i do own turntables and almost 300 vinyls so i think so!!

It makes me wanting this album. A lot. :cat: And then have a party fr two with it playing in background. :mask:

Girl,do get that album and do have that party!
But you know........not only for 2........the more there are the better it's gonna be!:lol:

Keep listening, people!!

we are done when you are done!!! so keep bringing us these lovely tunes!! :lol::lol:

Girl,do get that album and do have that party!
But you know........not only for 2........the more there are the better it's gonna be!:lol:

Heh, I know something about it and nah.. Not really. I don't like to share :mask:

well technically you could say yes!! because i do own turntables and almost 300 vinyls so i think so!!

hahaha...you obviously didn't watch Seinfeld :p:p

Back