• Total voters
Well this has been a real trance set

:thankyou::replay:

Afterhours Track List Show 002

Dan Ascherl presents A Global Trancemission

1 Dan Ascherl Intro
2 John00Feming - Nin Joof
3 Gary Maguire - Borderline (O.Mix) Discover Gark
4 Broning - Nostalgia (Abstract vision Vs Elite Electronic) National Sound Recordings
5 Blue Dolphin - Dreams (O.Mix) Trance national
6 Ken Ya & Fast Distance - Watch Me Fly (Danilo Ercole Southcoast Mix) Motion
7 Dan Ascherl - Hello From New York (O.Mix) Vaccine recordings
8 Dan Stone - Endless Ambition (O.Mix) A State of Trance
9 Pierre Pinaar - First Flite (O.Mix) Nukleuz
10 Sound Lift - Nostalgia (Owen Johnson Remix)
11 Thomas Bronzwaer - Close Horizon (Giuseppe Otaviani Remix) Armada Music

wwww.danascherl.com
wo:hug:derful-set-RE-PLAY:wink:PLS

Really great tunes :super:

Close horizon (Giuseppe Ottaviani remix):dancing:

Classic, love it!!!:choon:

Thanks guys for listening and your kind comments, hello to everyone who said hello to me!

This mix will be up for download along with all my other mixes at www.mixthemix.com - Mix Hosting For DJ's Worldwide after tonight.
I will upload the show later on for your ipod pleasure!!

Have a great month and hope to see you next time.
Im going back to my remixes im working on, which i should hopefully have finished and in next months mix!

See you soon

Dan x

Tuned in towards the end, but pretty good from what I heard.

Great show :bravo::bravo::bravo:
Enjoyed :good:

Yes, loved it from start to finish. well done:super::super::super:

Dan and I spoke about the low level, when the show came on, but i record my shows at 00db which is the standard level.
We think the last show could have been a little high on the recording level, so made mine sound low!!

massive show, shame about the sound quality tho.

Dan and I spoke about the low level, when the show came on, but i record my shows at 00db which is the standard level.
We think the last show could have been a little high on the recording level, so made mine sound low!!

the level itself wasn't low, it was just too much bass and too little of the rest.

massive show, shame about the sound quality tho.

the level itself wasn't low, it was just too much bass and too little of the rest.

Oooo. You are right. I'm listening to it for the first time in REPLAY and I had to tun the bass down. The overall sound level itself is alright though. And it is a good set. The overloaded bass distorts the set. Dan A. You will want to fix that for your next set. The over amped bass is bad. :(

edit: It's okay in the club when I'm dancing right in front of the bass speakers. I want my lungs to collapse. But in my headphones? Uh. No.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for listening and your kind comments, hello to everyone who said hello to me!

This mix will be up for download along with all my other mixes at www.mixthemix.com - Mix Hosting For DJ's Worldwide after tonight.
I will upload the show later on for your ipod pleasure!!

Have a great month and hope to see you next time.
Im going back to my remixes im working on, which i should hopefully have finished and in next months mix!

See you soon

Dan x

Maybe you know how to download from MixTheMix, but it sure was non-obvious to me. It was just a player and nothing more when I looked there. How do I download from that? (kiss) :dontknow::cat:

PS. I'm sorry I wasn't here when it ran first run. I was on the road that afternoon. I'll be here for the next one. I'll also beg you at that time. See you then. (rekiss) :hug:

Last edited:

Back