01-02-2009 JzL - Diatonic Chromatica 026 with Jes Brieden Interview

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
It was worth waiting for this last track:super::super::super:

The music was great, the interview was so-so. The sound quality made her hard to understand sometimes. (kiss) :cat:

phone interview ... skypein it .. next niteview will be with Steve Kuffdam on Vonyc Sessions ... Then Marcie which will be alot better quality for the next show

and next week on GUP we will have an exclusive with Max Angel to promote his newest tracks off my new compilation Global Unity Project which just hit beatport

phone interview ... skypein it .. next niteview will be with Steve Kuffdam on Vonyc Sessions ... Then Marcie which will be alot better quality for the next show
HEllo.there...great:choon:after:choon:after:choon:after:choon::dancing::thankyou::dancing:

* Now Listening : 510 ~ Replay Peteerson Pres. Trance Up Your Life 048 on AH.FM

:p how is everyone ?

:captain: Just voted : ' decent ' ( that's averaging upwards to me ) and that's for a few reasons :

1. the quality of the phone calls was pretty poor. For foreigners sound quality might be even more important as ' native Americans ' who know what to expect, what to hear;

2. my impression of the chosen tracks : a remarkable 'mixed bag'. Not bad, but not very to my taste either. With one exception :ee:

the podcast is alot better. My partner Tom aka Phluke Nine did a much better rendition of the interview .. i'll post the link when its up on itunes :)

* Now Listening : 496 ~ Replay Peteerson Pres. Trance Up Your Life 048 on AH.FM

the podcast is alot better. My partner Tom aka Phluke Nine did a much better rendition of the interview .. i'll post the link when its up on itunes :)

:book: I hope you got the message :ee:

For now : I've to go :wave: it's 02:26h NL :grinning:​

I would have to say I would rather have music than interviews. Music first. Talk?, well thats for talk radio, right?:wink:

Nice show. It's nice to hear interviews once in a while :smile:

And the interview wasn't that bad quality that I wouldn't have understood what was being said :grinning2:

And now :choon::mml:

Very nice :choon: now :super:

Nice show. It's nice to hear interviews once in a while :smile:

And the interview wasn't that bad quality that I wouldn't have understood what was being said :grinning2:

And now :choon::mml:

I agree ...Jes is a big talker tho:mask: :ee: I guess she continued talking even after this interview was over :LMAO: :LMAO:

Back