How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Much better than I have been, as you know. Had myself a really good crying jag last night after I got about half smashed at the Chat Room Party last night. I got it all out. I FEEL A LOT, A LOT BETTER. :grinning::super:

How are you, baby? (kiss, kiss) :hug::friends::miss::cat:
HUMMMMMMMMM a chat party:hug:Hi there my love

* Welcome Forum Newbie Sweden ! *

Hey everyone!:wave:

Wednesday, 25-02-2009, 01:30 PM #26
Chris
Just got here

* :welcome: Welcome :super: at Afterhours.FM :ah: Chris :dancing: ! *

Much better than I have been, as you know. Had myself a really good crying jag last night after I got about half smashed at the Chat Room Party last night. I got it all out. I FEEL A LOT, A LOT BETTER. :grinning::super:

How are you, baby? (kiss, kiss) :hug::friends::miss::cat:

I have simla employment and money problems as you but what can one do:dontknow: So i'm here for the great music and company to keep me going. And tomorrow somebody is coming to design me a new kitchen which will not cost me a penny. So thats one thing to be happy about:wink:

I have simla employment and money problems as you but what can one do:dontknow: So i'm here for the great music and company to keep me going. And tomorrow somebody is coming to design me a new kitchen which will not cost me a penny. So thats one thing to be happy about:wink:
May i cook in your newly DESIGNED kitchen..:hug:

Great set:super::super::super:

May i cook in your newly DESIGNED kitchen..:hug:

You may indeed if the kitchen actually ever gets done as it was first promised two years ago and forgotten and now somebody is coming to design it all over again:lol:

wonderful tuneage:super::super::super:

Am trancing the day away:super::super::super:

:rave:
You may indeed if the kitchen actually ever gets done as it was first promised two years ago and forgotten and now somebody is coming to design it all over again:lol:
so ........did you see me as i was driving :driver:.....

I am sure it was you....:wink:

Back