01-04-2009 Kyau & Albert - Euphonic Sessions April 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
oh come on,why cold winds.It was at the germany in the mix event already overplayed:)

* Now In2 Meeting : blabla ~ 1010 ~ Kyau & Albert - Euphonic Sessions April 2009

oh come on,why cold winds.It was at the germany in the mix event already overplayed:)
:ee:
yeah - and you imagined DJ's would conference prior broadcasting deciding who's playing what at which moment ? :lol:

yeah - and you imagined DJ's would conference prior broadcasting deciding who's playing what at which moment ? :lol:
Some of us only hear it 2 or 3 times a week because we don't listen all the time. If it's played out, maybe you should mix up what you're listening to :p

1.Gui Boratto "No Turning Back"
2.Gwen & Bertrand Dupart "Lolita"
3.Mischa Daniels vs De Nuit "All That Mattered"
4.Dataworx "Vision (Solarscape Rework)"
5.Calvin Harris "I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 Remix)"
6.Fatboy Slim & Koen Groeneveld "Rockafeller Skank"
7.Dennis Sheperd "Black Sun (Andrew Bennett Remix)"
8.Kyau & Albert "Be There 4 U "
9.Dash Berlin with Cerf,Mitiska & Jaren "Man On The Run"
10.Jonas Steur ft Julie Thompson "Cold Winds (First State Remix)"
11.Faithless ft Cassandra Fox "Music Matters (Mark Knight Remix)"
12.The Killers "Spaceman (Sander van Doorn Remix Part2)"

:choon:

* Now Amazing (cough) Vocal Re&Overplay Mode : 1013 ~ Kyau & Albert - Euphonic !

of course :lol:

:bravo:I appreciate your sense of humour Brombaer ! :grinning: :clap2:

Lyrics : " it's all in your mind " :tease:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

spaceman is better than human :ee:

:iagree:que tal foro, hi everyone again here tune in :choon:

exellent event last day uff ty for u vote :music: now listen the programation

Some of us only hear it 2 or 3 times a week because we don't listen all the time. If it's played out, maybe you should mix up what you're listening to :p

Or maybe you should just come more often and enjoy hearing the same songs played over again:p:)

hey Alien DJ :hug: ur set was pretty good y'day :smile:

Or maybe you should just come more often and enjoy hearing the same songs played over again:p:)
LOL okay, I will if you write computer programs, learn japanese, make art with metal, write papers and do my homework for me so I have more time.:)

Back