• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
dont forget to vote :ee:

Thank you everyone for tuning in! And as always thanks for being such a great audience and great company! Catch you all next month :)

by not responding for quite a while, you made me ' not amused ' : your apologies give this topic a sweet end

I'm an Aussie :)

More often than not though my English is very good, but in this instance I simply copied and pasted it from the text file and didn't pick up on it... My apologies :)

Exactly: you're from Australia. I know ! :w00t: :) :clap2:
:bumpit: then :devil: don't BEHAVE like an American :chair: :lolz:

699 Listeners ~ Replay 68 Corderoy - 5YAMC on AH.FM 31-05-2011

dont forget to vote :ee:

:cap: For me: lateron, as I heard only the last part. The tracklist :crazy: though arose my curiosity and interest by any means. :grinning: In the past, Angus Gibbins showed to have good taste, exposing cool sets at Afterhours.fm. :super: Will give this set a full listen lateron (Replay or D/L ) :good2:

:cap: For me: lateron, as I heard only the last part. The tracklist :crazy: though arose my curiosity and interest by any means. :grinning: In the past, Angus Gibbins showed to have good taste, exposing cool sets at Afterhours.fm. :super: Will give this set a full listen lateron (Replay or D/L ) :good2:

i know m8, i d/l his set

other_awesomeFace.gif

Hey guys, just a reminder if you enjoyed this set you can grab a copy from the download link on the first page! Thanks for the support!

Back