Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
jesus ... **** the kiholm tune, it wasnt that one... but the tune b4 emphase ... not even I am allowed playing it out untill further notice... so why should a small dj (no offence on that note actually, just facts still) play it b4 me the artist and armin the no. 1 in the world....

I see no reason.
i have to agree with you on that that one mate

jesus ... **** the kiholm tune, it wasnt that one... but the tune b4 emphase ... not even I am allowed playing it out untill further notice... so why should a small dj (no offence on that note actually, just facts still) play it b4 me the artist and armin the no. 1 in the world....

I see no reason.

i remember on your set you played a track with a colab with someone else, is not that one i guess?:book:

thanks for supporting that... No matter how drunk...

I once did this myself, and i took my beating, but the artist had given me concent, the label hadnt though, and got pissed, and i understand them... they have a business to run...

same do i .

I totally understand as Icone is a good mate of mine and Wim gives me many tunes as a gift, I respect that and don't take the piss by abusing it!

i remember on your set you played a track with a colab with someone else, is not that one i guess?:book:

I was ok to test the collab this one time yea... so yea u heard it there... but im again the artist, and therefore its way different.

The collab with Robert Nickson hmm, Daniel played it on his last show... It's another collab ;)

Edit : Ah ok, it's this one ;) sorry, thought it was the another one ;)

Last edited:
wish I hadnt decided to ID stuff, someones got some groveling to do

wish I hadnt decided to ID stuff, someones got some groveling to do

not your mistake, i by accident decided to tune in exactly 20 secs b4 my tune came on , and because I thought he normally doesnt disappoint me, but here he did....

Gah, that's not quite proper indeed :( Other than that great show btw.

About that track, do you reckon you're allowed to play it next Saturday at Luminosity @ the beach? 8)

Gah, that's not quite proper indeed :( Other than that great show btw.

About that track, do you reckon you're allowed to play it next Saturday at Luminosity @ the beach? 8)

Live is not really a problem, but all other ways of exposing the tracks are not ok

Alright. Looking forward to hearing you live :)

Dammit, I missed the show, any way I can download this ? ;(

CORRECTED TRACK LIST

01. martin roth & dj Eco - tonight is forever ( remix)
02. dan stone - 7 hours (pledger remix)
03. ID -ID
04. Armin van buuren - Imagine
05. ID -ID
06. Akesson - perfect blue
07. mike nichol's been naughty ID - ID =)
08. Emphase - meridean (mike nichol remix)
09. Kilholm - Fragile (daneil Kandis emotional remix)
10. DREAS - SIGNS (AKESSON REMIX) <- I LOVE DREAS, MY CHOON OF THE MIX
11. andre_visior_and_kay_stone_-something_for_your_mind_(giuseppe_ottaviani_remix)
12. mike nichol - lost for words

THE END

Last edited:

Back