01-07-2011 Johan Gielen - Global Sessions July 2011

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Logic???

penguin-logic.gif

Hello there, danielMolinaC. :wave::friends: Do you know English good ? :hmmm: Speaking of tracklist, I do not have the tracklist for this one.

I know it, enough to understand you... Ohh, is sad, I wanted to know the name of that track.. but thank you :) ... Let's continue, enojoying the music :music: :choon:

:megacrazy::megacrazy:

WOO HOO!!

:megacrazy::megacrazy:

What kind of genre is he playing? I thought this was supposed to be a Trance radio... :(

@danielMolinaC: Kiubo parce, todo bn o que? Soy nuevo a este foro hehe. Oe ud va ver la Copa America 2011 en Argentina?

I know it, enough to understand you... Ohh, is sad, I wanted to know the name of that track.. but thank you :) ... Let's continue, enojoying the music :music: :choon:
Well, I asked you because I have some request to you. :) Could you help me ? :friends:

See you soon, bjerre.

:rave::rave::rave:

What kind of genre is he playing? I thought this was supposed to be a Trance radio... :(

@danielMolinaC: Kiubo parce, todo bn o que? Soy nuevo a este foro hehe. Oe ud va ver la Copa America 2011 en Argentina?

La veré desde mi TV, no iré a vivirla, Bienvenido al foro y pues la música es Trance Progressive

Well, I asked you because I have some request to you. :) Could you help me ? :friends:

See you soon, bjerre.

The question that you posted in the Forum 'Track_ID'ng' ?, About Roger Shah's track ?... I just answered because I saw it about five minutes ago hahahhaha :friends:

The question that you posted in the Forum 'Track_ID'ng' ?, About Roger Shah's track ?... I just answered because I saw it about five minutes ago hahahhaha :friends:
Yes, yes but I need also full lyrics. :friends: Thank you, nevertheless.

Awful track...

Cheesy lyrics... Not the best vocal, too. I want a dub mix. WTF ? Rap ?

Yes, yes but I need also full lyrics. :friends: Thank you, nevertheless.

Awful track...

Ohh, hahaha I didnt know it.. wait a little and I will post the translated lyrics :friends: :music:

Back