01-07-2013 Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Nice mashup :grinning:

:thankyou: Lazarus

:replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay:

ONE OF THE BEST SET THIS YEAR !!! :choon:
BRAVO LAZARUS !!!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thanks to everyone who's ever tuned in on one of our Monday night sessions on Afterhours! I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have :)

Plenty more still in store from the 4th Tuesday slot though so hope to see some of you there too :)

887 Listeners ~ thank you : dank je wel Lazarus ! : Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 203 with guest Andy Moor on AH.FM

OK folks, hope you've enjoyed!

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

1. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (2009 club mix) [Defcon]
2. Paul Gibson - Tritium [Crystal Source]
3. Aerian - Mahé (Scott Lowe & High Definition remix) [Aerian]
4. Rapha - Pandora (Daniel Kandi Emotional mix) [Sensate]
5. Activa - This World [Discover]
6. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
7. New World - Outreach [Defcon]
8. Ciro Visone - Romance [Harmonic Breeze]
9. Andy Blueman - Nyctolopia (club mix) [Perceptive]
10. Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt remix) [In Trance We Trust]
11. Tragida - Dream Eyes [Daif]
12. Ronny K. vs Ziki - Memories [Defcon]
13. Med vs Neil Bamford - One [Abora]
14. Jamala - Eris (Airborne Angel remix) [Lavare]
15. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
16. Jason van Wyk & Vast Vision featuring Joanna - Oceanblue (Haris C remix) [Alter Ego]
17. Nitrous Oxide presents Redmoon - Accelerate
18. Space Garden - Sora (Jamie Walker remix) [Defcon]
19. Braincreator - Red Octopus (Matt Skyer remix) [Blue Trance]
20. Mark Eteson, Jon Prior and John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Dynamic Sky (Lazarus mashup)

Only three weeks to wait until episode 161 though :music: :ah:

sigh ... :wave:

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 23 guests)

danmark_ori, CoralBeats+, Lazarus+, masterstefan, Combiner, Dj Skyzer, tracezi+, BrianWind, Tyoma, DjJohn+, skilly bong+, Above1stBase+, cottonmouth+, Vempele, Above the Clouds+, AD4E, EvilOne, Stanley PL, MaxRS+, tranceHeaven33, Albert_An+, Blue Horizon, Uplifted, Sanchos, SkyFire, Andy Elliass+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, trancefannetje, djwerd3fmfl

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thanks to everyone who's ever tuned in on one of our Monday night sessions on Afterhours! I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have :)

Plenty more still in store from the 4th Tuesday slot though so hope to see some of you there too :)
And it has been a blast catching this the last two hours, in saying goodbye to airing monthly on Mondays. Thanks for another massive set this week Laz :beer2:

:replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay:

That Was Amazing Lazarus...!!!! I even Will Download This Episode of your Show To Take it With me Everything And Enjoy All the Time Even Wish So mucH to Get it As Soon As its Possible To play None Stop In My car...!!! Beside of This These All Trance Tunes Fulled Me With Power of Life And Unbelivable Hug Feels...!!!!! Thank You BRo Again...Come Back Soon Again And Lets Make This Whole World Lie Under Trance Bless...!!!! Thumbs Up...!!!!

Dj Skyzer

Back