Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
are we going to listen to classic tunes as well?

k im online
later

What tune are you having as you walk down the isle Laz? :)

I think the breakdown to 'mental theme' by Ace da Brain would work perfectly :choon: :hug:

:wave: Hi mate! There's a tune in the show for you today as it happens ;)

Much as I'd love the idea you suggest, Steph has drawn the line at me getting Humate - Love Stimulation played at the evening reception :lol:

Best tune these guys have made for a while in my eyes, reminds me of their mix of Kuffdam & Plant - Summerdream :choonalert:

1. 4 Strings - Catch A Fall (Breakbeat mix) [Maelstrom]
2. Friends Of Street Parade - Move Your Mind (7 Air remix) [Offshore]
3. Anton Firtich vs Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes Over The Ocean (Rob D Digital mashup)
4. Frank Robusch - Tapestry (Sequentia remix) [Insatiable]
5. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (club mix) [Euphonic]

We have some lined up in the second hour of the show :grinning:

so does this means that it will be a FULL second hour of classics?tell me yes please! :)

so does this means that it will be a FULL second hour of classics?tell me yes please! :)
Sorry, not the full hour, but let's say there are more than two :blush:

Sorry, not the full hour, but let's say there are more than two :blush:

you just named one before as i see... i hope there would more than just two
:blush:

i really like to :bow:listen your sets! they are so relaxxx:music:

Hello Everybdy!

Congrats Lazarus!

( And marriage isnt that bad after all.. just remember the toilet seat .... and perhaps the hours of time taken for make ups as you wait patiently in the car.. or the huge shopping bills ..... may be the clothes shall always to be kept arranged and in the closet .... or perhaps the sexy chick passing by in the Mall has to be overlooked than thoroughly looked at .... weekends home and cozy than freakin out with friends .... possibilities are a million ... )

i really like to :bow:listen your sets! they are so relaxxx:music:
Thanks mate! :music:

1. 4 Strings - Catch A Fall (Breakbeat mix) [Maelstrom]
2. Friends Of Street Parade - Move Your Mind (7 Air remix) [Offshore]
3. Anton Firtich vs Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes Over The Ocean (Rob D Digital mashup)
4. Frank Robusch - Tapestry (Sequentia remix) [Insatiable]
5. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (club mix) [Euphonic]
6. Affective featuring Nordon - Paradox [Infexious]

Hello Everybdy!

Congrats Lazarus!

( And marriage isnt that bad after all.. just remember the toilet seat .... and perhaps the hours of time taken for make ups as you wait patiently in the car.. or the huge shopping bills ..... may be the clothes shall always to be kept arranged and in the closet .... or perhaps the sexy chick passing by in the Mall has to be overlooked than thoroughly looked at .... weekends home and cozy than freakin out with friends .... possibilities are a million ... )

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

hello dhumketu :wave:

Massive choon here:super::super::super::grinning:

:choon::choon::choon:

Hello Everybdy!

Congrats Lazarus!

:rofl:

Hi DhumKetu :wave:

Hello Everybdy!

Congrats Lazarus!

Thanks mate :lol: Rest assured I am toilet-seat-trained already and have been well educated in the importance of accesorising :) Thankfully though it works both ways :lol:

Tuned in!

4. Frank Robusch - Tapestry (Sequentia remix) [Insatiable] - suddenly THIS ONE became so alive and massive under salvia, quite an interesting experience %)))

Back