• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Wow, amazing track atm! :w00t:

i can appreciate both aswell polar, just propperly mixed, you know what i mean:friends:

:) I've heard & watched you mixing :hmmm: yet I got the impression your heart lies at progressive ( and more tech / house / alternative ) ? :smile:​

You're listening to the right show then I try to mix the best I can haha! - See what you think.

Propper sets in my eyes change genre every 3 tracks, 80% trance just bores me...
A set needs to be in motion, it has to be some kind of story, while most of the trance DJ's just do 1 hour of the same music over and over.
3 trance tracks in a row and im out, and this one qualifies closely too trance, but not quite yet.
Well see, ill let you know when things go wrong :mask::friends:

You're listening to the right show then I try to mix the best I can haha! - See what you think.

Listeners vary in background and attention : as I don't mix myself ( nor have àny plans to do so ever :lol: ) my focus of attention is more towards individual tracks and eventual build up / atmosphere / composition of the set as a whole. But individual tracks have my main focus :grinning:​

01. Mat Zo - The Truth is Beautiful (Original Mix)
02. Parka ft Anna Basel - Momentarily Gone (Original Mix)
03. Arisen Flame - Never Come Back (Original Mix)

:) I've heard & watched you mixing :hmmm: yet I got the impression your heart lies at progressive ( and more tech / house / alternative ) ? :smile:​

true, but i love some trance aswell, only when its used propperly in a set.

oh dear, Sir Watson, do i hear a big volume drop? *grabs whip*:lol:

:music:N:music:I:music:C:music:E:music:

Propper sets in my eyes change genre every 3 tracks, 80% trance just bores me...
A set needs to be in motion, it has to be some kind of story, while most of the trance DJ's just do 1 hour of the same music over and over.
3 trance tracks in a row and im out, and this one qualifies closely too trance, but not quite yet.
Well see, ill let you know when things go wrong :mask::friends:

Every show should progress. But that's nothing to do with mixing. Mixing is the actual transitions and not the build of the set.

Every show should progress. But that's nothing to do with mixing. Mixing is the actual transitions and not the build of the set.

with mixed i meant the genre's not transitions, the genre's should be mixed throughout a set. A prog build up towards trance is good, but there are many variations in how to progress a set. And this one is a propper trancer, this i enjoy:music:

I think this set is good set beacouse you are good Dj:)

:):music::)

01. Mat Zo - The Truth is Beautiful (Original Mix)
02. Parka ft Anna Basel - Momentarily Gone (Original Mix)
03. Arisen Flame - Never Come Back (Original Mix)
04. Dave Horne meets Econu - Moments (Danny Powers Remix)

Back