Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Andre Visior & Kay Stone – Something For Your Mind (Guiseppe Ottaviani Remix)

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

thanks

i feel ok,but i read that in many cases this thing is not detected, is called like a silent ill or something

thanks

Hmmm... I wish you the best, that you'll get better! :hug:

Andre Visior & Kay Stone – Something For Your Mind (Guiseppe Ottaviani Remix)

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

This track has made a strange evolution... a.t.m. very much played... but it was already on air in March this year... (I blended it for some friends in March already, looking in my archives :) )

Hmmm... I wish you the best, that you'll get better! :hug:

This track has made a strange evolution... a.t.m. very much played... but it was already on air in March this year... (I blended it for some friends in March already, looking in my archives :) )
thanks for the wishes marco:hug:

jddavid86: our health is (just about?) the most important thing we have. it is our Quality of Life (QoL) as i call it.
from what u describe (high blood-pressure), this is totally treatable & w/good exercise & good diet can be completely made to go away. (i'm not a doctor, that's just what i've heard)
but its very important to get it under control because i think it can lead to diabetes (a.k.a. "the silent killer" as you mentioned).

jddavid86: our health is (just about?) the most important thing we have. it is our Quality of Life (QoL) as i call it.
from what u describe (high blood-pressure), this is totally treatable & w/good exercise & good diet can be completely made to go away. (i'm not a doctor, that's just what i've heard)
but its very important to get it under control because i think it can lead to diabetes (a.k.a. "the silent killer" as you mentioned).

yeah,i know it can be controlled,i also have been a guy addicted to exercises, i´m worried because that thing has been present in my family,so i´m affraid that i inherited that from my father....i just have to wait for the results and of course i´ll get it under control:music:
thanks for your concern:grinning:

np mate :) I'll check your collab btw. end of this week :)
cool:beer2:

Cheers for listening and thanks for all the comments guys!

* Replay DanielD - September DJ Contest Winner on AH.FM 01-10-2008 ~ Now Listening : 416 *

Cheers for listening and thanks for all the comments guys!

:music: * nice start !
:grinning:

mm this tune is reminicent of another one wich i love very much but i cant remeber the name:ee

Hello Polar( i wil answer to your pm later)

* Now Listening : 428 ~ Replay DanielD - September DJ Contest Winner on AH.FM 01-10-2008 *

mm this tune is reminicent of another one wich i love very much but i cant remeber the name:ee

Hello Polar( i wil answer to your pm later)

:music: * refreshes :wow:

:book: hey, that's nice to read ! :grinning: Don't hurry bro ( and I need 2 leave soon too 4 my breakfast and travel to my job :)

replay :super: great start :grinning:

* Now Listening : 875 ~ Replay DanielD - September DJ Contest Winner on AH.FM 01-10-2008 *

replay :super: great start :grinning:

:cap: * he-he - finally hearing some trance again today :dancing: ! :grinning:

where is the tracklist??? :|

btw, congratz :super:

Last edited:
Some good replays this morning:grinning:

Tuned :super:

Back