01-10-2012 Lazarus - Back From The Dead 151

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Here we go...

Hi #defconfamily :wave:

And we're off! Big thanks to the Tucandeo boys for another excellent set :bravo:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 151

1. Alex TeeB featuring Maryana - Rising (Quantum & Orbion vocal mix) [Club Family]

Let's rock :banana:

Glad to be here this month! Still feel weird about missing it last time whilst I was in Ibiza :)

I'm not sure mate! Only recorded the show this afternoon so haven't even listened back yet myself! Am hoping it's all OK and sorted now but I haven't made any major changes, just changed the input on the soundcard and it seems OK. I'm always paranoid about recordings picking up normal PC noises or bits from websites if I've got a browser open, or something like that!

:ee: :lol: Hurt pain and embarrasment are parts of the best learning curves ! :friends:

And we're off! Big thanks to the Tucandeo boys for another excellent set :bravo:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 151

1. Alex TeeB featuring Maryana - Rising (Quantum & Orbion vocal mix) [Club Family]

Let's rock :banana:

Glad to be here this month! Still feel weird about missing it last time whilst I was in Ibiza :)

:beer2: Hope you had some nice time at Ibiza ... :icecream: :grinning:

Heeeeeeeya :dance:

a bit yeah : don't you agree we've waited enough by now tracezi ? ! :w00t: :mml:

A whole month!! Glad to hear you and kittens are still able to go for walks in the sun...lovely start!!!:hug::dance::dance::dance:

Like this femme vocal...

Hello all :music: :dance::super::bravo::super::megacrazy:

Back