Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hey Aurosonic, big fan of your productions, bout ready to catch the last half of your show. Just wanted everyone to know that Markus drops a new remix of an old Motorcycle classic, almost busted a nut in my pants when i heard the vocals. Oooh, man.

Anyways, tuned in, hope the last of the show is a good one :):lol:

6) Aurosonic vs. ATB - Born 2 Desperate Religion (Aurosonic mashup).mp3

I wanted it to be subtle, but with a just little colour. :)

You've gone off the whole pink thing... why?
as i already said, i was too lazy to change the color every time :LMAO:
and Vicky is not using it anymore too :cry:

Hey Aurosonic, big fan of your productions, bout ready to catch the last half of your show. Just wanted everyone to know that Markus drops a new remix of an old Motorcycle classic, almost busted a nut in my pants when i heard the vocals. Oooh, man.

Tnx a lot mate :super:

Hey, can you tell me if it's in the first or second hour? I've got to travel for the first hour... I hope it's the second half so I can catch it live(-ish).

pssss ive never thought id tell that but... its not better than simon and shaker one imo
i just said that it's not max graham remix, but nic chagall, personally i love S&S remix :wub:

as i already said, i was too lazy to change the color every time :LMAO:
and Vicky is not using it anymore too :cry:
Did you say already, I'm sorry for making you increase your post count by repeating yourself. :p

Yeah Vicky's gone grey, and with ~ELLEN~ not around often, there's not so much colour in our lives.

LOL is it baby cries ?? Or Am I totally nuts ...

Did you say already, I'm sorry for making you increase your post count by repeating yourself. :p

Yeah Vicky's gone grey, and with ~ELLEN~ not around often, there's not so much colour in our lives.
i thought about using orange - suits more to garfield :LMAO:

Hey, can you tell me if it's in the first or second hour? I've got to travel for the first hour... I hope it's the second half so I can catch it live(-ish).

Second hour, I guess he played it live in Tokyo, bout halfway through the set.

Back