Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Hey DJ Shog! How are you?

wave.gif

Fine thanx! :) How about You? :smile1:
Great Dj, yeah?
Exploration of space is one of my favourite song

breaks? Pls describe.
Breakbeat (sometimes breakbeats or breaks) is a term used to describe a collection of sub-genres of electronic music, usually characterized by the use of a non-straightened 4/4 drum pattern (as opposed to the steady beat of house or trance). These rhythms may be characterised by their intensive use of syncopation and polyrhythms.

06. Santiango Nino + Damien Heck feat. Antonia Lucas - Red Sky (Duderstadt Progressive Dub) :choon:

This breakdown reminds me a lot of Simon Patterson - We´ll See...:whistle:

07. Paul van Dyk + Starkillers + Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City

Breakbeat (sometimes breakbeats or breaks) is a term used to describe a collection of sub-genres of electronic music, usually characterized by the use of a non-straightened 4/4 drum pattern (as opposed to the steady beat of house or trance). These rhythms may be characterised by their intensive use of syncopation and polyrhythms.

Right. So it's hard to tap your foot to then.

That's probably why I don't enjoy it, I have no rhythm and can't keep pace on my own, I need those steady beats, or I get all messed up.

Right. So it's hard to tap your foot to then.

That's probably why I don't enjoy it, I have no rhythm and can't keep pace on my own, I need those steady beats, or I get all messed up.

hahaha, it's not as bad as it sounds, you can still tap your feet to the same 4 beats and keep in time. Mixing electro / breaks is fun when it isn't too complex.

Back