• Pretty bad

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok, guys i'm off :wave:
will try to catch replay of TSoH later :mml:

where is the regular brain-killa` (haha) Schossow style? :[

Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Shift Of The Ages (Original Mix) Great tune, really trancy but in a good way to listen at. ( no dancefloor tune though ) :)

Trancy stuff ftw. \o/

We needed 2 more listeners for a new record, while I asked 2 mates to tune in the listeners went down by 15 again :( :cry:

First Tone Diary which is average.. omg :( what a day.. parents of my gf doesnt like me :p, its freezing today and its stupid halloween with too trancy tone diary -.-' I want to dieeeeee ;(

First Tone Diary which is average.. omg :( what a day.. parents of my gf doesnt like me :p, its freezing today and its stupid halloween with too trancy tone diary -.-' I want to dieeeeee ;(

:LMAO: Poor you :( How do your gfs parents not like you?

:LMAO: Poor you :( How do your gfs parents not like you?

Hehe.. maybe not dont like me but something like this ;) two days ago i just did something wrong.. ;P

Even nice Kandi remix now :)

He started in trance though. He got bored of it so started his own style.

Then maybe he's going back to his roots. :)

Anyway, this show is cool.

Hehe.. maybe not dont like me but something like this ;) two days ago i just did something wrong.. ;P

Even nice Kandi remix now :)

That's a great explanation

GOOD GOOD GOOD TUNE! :clap: :mml: :clap: :wank:

Then maybe he's going back to his roots. :)

Anyway, this show is cool.

I hope not, sometimes he just has some trance he wants to play ( he likes )

I hope not, sometimes he just has some trance he wants to play ( he likes )

Agree. We have already alot of random normal trance shows at afterhours. So we want Schossow to play in his great crazy style.

Agree. We have already alot of random normal trance shows at afterhours. So we want Schossow to play in his great crazy style.

We, you and me yes. Only most of the listeners want the trance music :p :whistle:

Back