01-11-2008 - 14-11-2008 November DJ Contest - GRANDE FINALE - EOYC Contest **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfx, im in for sure, keep a spot for me, ill upload tommorow (my connection is terrible today).

i'll be mixing something tonight for sure... sometime after Victoria's special show :thumbsup:

I just send:music: Good luck to you all, let the best sets win!!!

Last edited:
two days left to go! still plenty of spots left, but time is running out! :)

Cant wait for the voting to begin, its gonna be AWEESOMEEE ! Btw i was thinkin, its very easy for someone to identify their mix and start asking friends to vote, dont you think? whats the voting mechanism going to be like? :D sorry for bien nosy!

Btw i was thinkin, its very easy for someone to identify their mix and start asking friends to vote, dont you think? whats the voting mechanism going to be like? :D sorry for bien nosy!
no details will be given (yet) , but rest assured that we have our ways and means to make sure that all votes given are valid and truthful :) in other words: don't even try to cheat, the votes will be just deleted :)

no details will be given (yet) , but rest assured that we have our ways and means to make sure that all votes given are valid and truthful :) in other words: don't even try to cheat, the votes will be just deleted :)

by the way, don`t forget pls to open vote after 1 or 2 days after posting links
and imho, it is better if vote will be only by messages, you need to write 2-3 sentences about all 10 mixes and then post your top 3 sets (3,2,1 points for example)
it is the only way to be sure that all votes are real and legal

:ah:

Mail is sent, my first try btw.:wink:
Hope you like it, good luck folks.:)

E-mail sent, with a link to :dancing:-stuff ! :)

Good luck to all of you!

Sent!!!

Maybe the last, but hopefully not least...

What about sending the mix last day, should I confirm some hours later???

Cheers!!!

Maybe the last, but hopefully not least...

What about sending the mix last day, should I confirm some hours later???

Cheers!!!
no worries, all mails will be answered to :)

a total of 16 sets in so far, last chance today :)

"Participants must have been registered members of the AH forum for at least 2 months and must not be AH staff, regular AH DJ or otherwise professional DJ."

This is shame for me :(

Just sent mine :smile1:

Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back