01-12-2007 December Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
ahcontest.jpg

Hello everyone, as you read the rules in Magiks post...
http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html

Submissions will be taken Dec1-Dec14 email it to contest@afterhours.fm

good luck to all

ps.. some basic things to understand..
  • 1st of each month submissions start, they end 14th.
  • 14 - end of month voting happens ( AH staff votes and winner gets chosen)
  • Following month, 1st Wednesday 15-16 CET winner gets played on AH.FM
easy to understand.

Last edited:
only one more week to go! submit people, submit!

good job :) let's keep em coming!

only 3 more days guys!

Sent you an e-mail last night, hope you like my mix :)

bah!! I won't make it , I've been to hospital for too long and I can't see what im doing with my left eye :(

bah!! I won't make it , I've been to hospital for too long and I can't see what im doing with my left eye :(

there is always next month's competition :)

hope ur eye is better soon

OH NO!!!! What happened????? I hope it's nothing serious!

yes it is quite serious :( what happend was I came with my motorcycle arount 11 o'clock and then I saw a group of people behaving very drunk and when i passed them someone threw an unopened beercan right into my helmet so it hit my face, then I fell off and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance , but its starting to get better now :)

last day!

submitted sets will now be anonymized and randomized and voted upon by AH.fm staff! stay tuned!

thanks to all participants, the response was quite amazing!

yes it is quite serious :( what happened was I came with my motorcycle around 11 o'clock and then I saw a group of people behaving very drunk and when i passed them someone threw an unopened beer can right into my helmet so it hit my face, then I fell off and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance , but its starting to get better now :)

geezuz !! :wow: that's retarded ! :confused:

i would seriously go back after your eye gets better and do this to them ! :chair:

:)

last day!

ummmmm.......never checked this new contest act, is it gonna be done again for the next month? :)

ummmmm.......never checked this new contest act, is it gonna be done again for the next month? :)

ya therell be one every month :) keep watching this space :)

well i saw this too late. will wait for the next one. :grinning:

Ladies and gentlemen, the jury has finished with their voting and we got a result!

First of all, congratulations and a big THANK YOU to ALL of the contestants, it was a real pleasure listening to all of your sets, some of them really blew me away, so it has been a really hard decision for all of us. However, the scores do not lie, and even though some of the final scores are quite close together, we have a winner!

And the winner is:
Nubia & Ossan
aka
Shira - Ko & Shaker here in the forum!

Congratulations!

Your set will be played tomorrow (wednesday) at 15:00 CET (calendar event link)! Good job guys!

Everyone remember that there is a new contest in january, we are taking submissions from january 1st to 14th, therefore we are open for submissions again! let's keep the sets coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back