• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
What sort of phone are you getting?

Earlier this year, I got an iPhone. I've always been "anti-apple" (mostly because I need to be...cause I work for Microsoft). But....... I got one. And at first I was all "Pfff...Apple...people who buy this crap are zombies of a corporate marketing engine."

Well.... now.... I really like it. It's a lot more "capable" than my previous Windows phone. And now.... I'm trying not to get sucked into the Apple thing... but.... I think it's happening...slowly. I've been eying off the iPad.

im prolly more anti-apple than you! :lol: i know iphone is good and very nice to use but prolly never will get one since I "have to" have Nokia for obvious reasons :mask:

wondering why anyone would get an ipad or an any sort of tablet device? its like a bad cross-breeding of computer, phone and book xDDDD :lol:

images
Above & Beyond - Stealing Time

iPhone, but I'm getting the 3GS cause of those call dropping issues in the 4. As I'm on a contract now so at the end of it I'll be able to upgrade to the most recent one.

A&B :love:

Ahh yep - that's what I've got.
Did you know there's a bug in the iPhone 4 OS? (even if you put it on a 3GS phone).

If your phone has a pin code to unlock it... it can be bypassed.

On the code lock screen, if you press the "Emergency Call" button.
Dial three # symbols, then press the green button to dial, then immediatly press the power button on top of the phone - it will unlock the phone (bypassing the PIN code).

The security flaw exposes all the contacts, the favourites, the most recently dialed list, voicemail, and it allows you to use the phone as a phone. You can't get to the apps screen, but you can use the voice control commands to launch the iPod application.

If you do try this on your phone (or someone else's as a party trick), and if you want to get the phone back to a lock state.... just hold the home button for 3 sec, then cancel the voice control app. Then press the home button again - and you will be able to unlock the phone as normal.

01 - Randy Boyer vs Armin van Buuren - Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat mashup)
02 - Simon Patterson vs. Mr.Sam feat. clAud9 - Different Cygnes (DarkMemoria Remash)
03 - Meck ft. Dino - Feels Like Home (Original mix) [Hussle Recordings]
04 - Tilt - Angry Skies (Vadim Soloviev mix) [Lost Language]
05 - Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (New Originals 1799 Remix) [White Label]
06 - 4 Strings vs Mike Foyle - Take Me To Pandora (Future Favourite Mashup)
07 - Solarstone and Alucard - Late Summer Fields (Deeper sunrise mix) [Solaris Recordings]
08 - Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Aurosonic remix) [Nocturnal Global]
09 - Keemo and Tim Royko feat Cosmo Klein - Beautiful Lie (Inpetto remix) [Yamabooki]
10 - Moussa Clarke feat Fisher - Love Key (Jody Wisternoff mix) [Armada Digital]
11 - Dirty Vegas - Tonight (Above and Beyond remix) [Toolroom Records]
12 - Destination X - Dangerous (Funabashi Remix) [Lycon Echo]
13 - Keenan and Dale Anderson - Drift Away (Original mix) [SOG Chrome]
14 - Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tilts Going Home mix) [Perfecto]
15 - Above and Beyond - Stealing Time (Deep Club mix) [Anjunabeats]
16 - Majai - Phoria (Elevations Big Room remix) [Tetsuo]

OMG!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

ok ive been slacking for 2+ hours now.... wondering if i should get into anything anymore today xD :mask:

Diary Of Jane :mml:

02 - Simon Patterson vs. Mr.Sam feat. clAud9 - Different Cygnes (DarkMemoria Remash)
07 - Solarstone and Alucard - Late Summer Fields (Deeper sunrise mix) [Solaris Recordings]
08 - Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Aurosonic remix) [Nocturnal Global]
09 - Keemo and Tim Royko feat Cosmo Klein - Beautiful Lie (Inpetto remix) [Yamabooki]
10 - Moussa Clarke feat Fisher - Love Key (Jody Wisternoff mix) [Armada Digital]
17 - Carl B feat Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane (Carl B mix) [White Label]

17 - Carl B feat Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane (Carl B mix) [White Label]
18 - Dido - Everything to Lose (Armin van Buuren remix) [Cheeky Records]

:mml: :wub: love this one

Back