• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey ahnfeldt!

How is it going??

by the way, i dont make an idea of how to say your name! lol

It is going excellent, thanks. Have been cleaning the appartment after a banging party new years eve.
Hehe, I know the name can be difficult to pronounce. :friends:

3rd track!!

1. The PQM Project - Love of the hour (Dan HabarNam remix) [Abducted Recordings]
2. Shawn Woolley - X06 (original mix) [Substudio Records]
CURRENT --> 3. Stallos - Spanner in the works (Eelke Kleijn remix) [Destroy The Ego]

It is going excellent, thanks. Have been cleaning the appartment after a banging party new years eve.
Hehe, I know the name can be difficult to pronounce. :friends:

pffffffffffff

i went to sleep after 8 oclock am..... after a huge party at home! i know what you are talking about!

hey Vitor:hug:

I'm a little late, but better late than never as they say.:smile:

nice sounds:music:

pffffffffffff

i went to sleep after 8 oclock am..... after a huge party at home! i know what you are talking about!

I was in my bed all day yesterday... damn a hangover :ee::ee::ee: excellent way to start the year.

And you guys in Brazil knows how to party, went to Rio at last years new years eve. Massive!

hey too to everyone
t4e, Squall, apocalypse_now, Margoss, SciLog1c, Leuzimn, projectg, Noir, janika69, djdamianah

not my cup of tea sorry, hoping for it to pick up later on :mml:

Relax.... soon it will be on fire!

hey Vitor:hug:

I'm a little late, but better late than never as they say.:smile:

nice sounds:music:

Heyyyyy Darlene!!!

really good to see you here!!

Welcome!

I was in my bed all day yesterday... damn a hangover :ee::ee::ee: excellent way to start the year.

And you guys in Brazil knows how to party, went to Rio at last years new years eve. Massive!

hahahahaha

yes, we know... this year, there was a huge party in Rio de Janeiro with Paul van Dyk and Eddie Halliwel

hey too to everyone
t4e, Squall, apocalypse_now, Margoss, SciLog1c, Leuzimn, projectg, Noir, janika69, djdamianah

hi Darlene :grinning2: :hug:

Say HELLO to the 4th track!!

1. The PQM Project - Love of the hour (Dan HabarNam remix) [Abducted Recordings]
2. Shawn Woolley - X06 (original mix) [Substudio Records]
3. Stallos - Spanner in the works (Eelke Kleijn remix) [Destroy The Ego]
CURRENT --> 4. David Carcet - Inside me (Julian Sanza remix) [Heavy Wax Records]

Thanks Vitor!:friends:
didn't want to miss your set.:music:

Back