Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
02. Mike Mikhjian - Endless Existence (Soliquid Walking on Clouds Remix) [Alter Ego]

oh hahaha.... markus was great, had a blast. Menno played so emotional too, it was my first time seeing him and i was impressed, great night :grinning:

and Rank 1? i know they are 2 guys and sometimes they perform live:)

and Rank 1? i know they are 2 guys and sometimes they perform live:)

it was just Piet, he played pretty hard and dirty.. it was a nice change after menno, but kind of got boring until he started playing classics

a soap opera or a music opera? :hmmm:

welcome back! :hug::music:

Opera Web Browser.. If you can call this **** a browser... :tongue:

:hug:

Change to mozilla :lol:

This is what I am doing now... I bought my laptop with Vista already installed and with FF but haven't used it before so changed to Opera which closes by itself all the time or just 'Not responding' ... :/

it was just Piet, he played pretty hard and dirty.. it was a nice change after menno, but kind of got boring until he started playing classics

yeah i saw a video of that night and that was really packed and i know that Markus played Big Sky...LOL:lol::lol:

03. Skytech - Floating Clouds (Original Mix) [Cold Harbour Records]

yeah i saw a video of that night and that was really packed and i know that Markus played Big Sky...LOL:lol::lol:

yeah well i dont blame him for playing pigs fry cause there are a lot of noobs who still like it

he played a mash up of it and something else.. not sure what the other track was tho

Hm. Now on Mozilla FF... Will see how it works ;P

Back