How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Indeed mate, it's our worst snow for 18 years or something already and it's getting worse! We're not hardened to it like you multi-weather types :ee:

Shall see you later on I hope! :music:

Last one from Phil today, great show it's been! :bravo:

1) Nitrous Oxide - Show Me
2) Adymus - Kaleidoscope Eyes
3) Hydro Aquatic - Aurora
4) Reconceal - When I Find you (Simon Bostock Remix)
5) Radience Side - Awakening (Nik Rowland Remix)
6) Bissen Pres The Crossover - Washout
7) Fast Distance - Point Break (Onova Remix)
8) Activa - Affirmation (Tom Colontonio Remix)
9) Sean Tyas - Melbourne
10) Dreas Vs Alex Robert - Mormugao

LOL yes I heard this is the worse snow in years. I wish I was there I feel jealous...cuz its sunny out. I wish it was snowing again...but I guess it's supposed to snow tonight...but not a lot.

LOL yes I heard this is the worse snow in years. I wish I was there I feel jealous...cuz its sunny out. I wish it was snowing again...but I guess it's supposed to snow tonight...but not a lot.

Are you out of your mind? Where you at? :ohmy::cat:

This was a nice set, I've got work here at home again, so had no time to post :)

I would freak if I was trapped at work and couldn't get home. I can't even imagine that. How awful. :cry:

edit: (Looks at international weather map.)

Ooooo. Laz. I see the weather. Came up from the south. And there's another one coming in from the northwest, too. Ooooo. How can you live? :yikes::cat:

We're British, we grin, we bear it, and we make tea :ee:

Oh and nice one Phil! :bravo:

phil1000.jpg

This was a nice set, I've got work here at home again, so had no time to post :)

Hi SciLog. (kiss) :love:

Yes, it was massive! Got my vote! :super::music::cat:

Hey Phil, don't count me out, I made it!!!

Hi mate. Glad you could make it! Sorry I've been a little on the quite side. It's hard to keep up on the phone!!

Yes matey Phil is at work bless him, and might be snowed in and unable to get home if things continue as they are here! Meanwhile I'm all toasty back at home so it seemed only fair :ee:

How's you anyway matey, all good I hope?

Hope I don't get snowed in. I couldn't think of anything worse! Thanks for sortif the tracklist man! Greatly appreciated. :)

Ooooo. Laz. I see the weather. Came up from the south. And there's another one coming in from the northwest, too. Ooooo. How can you live? :yikes::cat:

I don't know how we live. Transport network goes nutty, schools close, airports closed! Unreal I tell ya. :(

We're British, we grin, we bear it, and we make tea :ee:

Oh and nice one Phil! :bravo:

phil1000.jpg

Tea! The English answer to American chicken soup. :LMAO:

Way to go Phil! As soon as the set ended, 15 people left. :grinning::music::cat:

* Now Listening : 839 ~ Replay Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 008 on AH

Indeed mate, it's our worst snow for 18 years or something already and it's getting worse! We're not hardened to it like you multi-weather types :ee:

Shall see you later on I hope! :music:

Last one from Phil today, great show it's been! :bravo:

1) Nitrous Oxide - Show Me
2) Adymus - Kaleidoscope Eyes
3) Hydro Aquatic - Aurora
4) Reconceal - When I Find you (Simon Bostock Remix)
5) Radience Side - Awakening (Nik Rowland Remix)
6) Bissen Pres The Crossover - Washout
7) Fast Distance - Point Break (Onova Remix)
8) Activa - Affirmation (Tom Colontonio Remix)
9) Sean Tyas - Melbourne
10) Dreas Vs Alex Robert - Mormugao

:replay: Great hearing this fine set :bravo: of Phil Metcalfe again ! :w00t: :clap2:

Back