02/03.07.11 Luminosity Beach Festival 2011

MGr

Registered
Reaction score
siteimage_luminosity.jpg

Asking the true trance fans: What was the best party of 2010? All of them will answer: “Luminosity Beach Festival!” Why ? Because it had the best music, ambiance, people and artists and that is what it’s all about… The reactions on the 2010 edition were crazy and about 3000 clubbers from a staggering 25 different countries took part of an amazing weekend.
This year Luminosity has contacted some of the finest dj’s to come to Holland and party with you. Be part of this unique party due to the great atmosphere and visitors! Picture this: sandy beaches, blue skies, waves touching the shoreline, you holding a nice cocktail in your hand with among you, your best friends and dancing to the massive sounds of some of the best dj’s in the world ! Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 has it all in store for you!

lumibeach2011.jpeg

Line-up:
Luminosity does listen to its visitors and a massive Trance Classics stage was the most requested! So let’s dive deep into the roots of Trance… One more time, Luminosity Beach Festival will bring you the finest international line-up on 2 stages on both days!

Saturday

Hawaii area
Andy Moor
3.png

Roger Shah
2.png

Lange
3.png

Simon Patterson
3.png

Marcel Woods
Leon Bolier
W&W
Eco
8.png

Jon O’Bir
3.png

Tucandeo
17.png

Beach area
Artento Divini
Ummet Ozcan
Paul Webster
17.png

Ali Wilson
3.png

Cliff Coenraad
Rafaël Frost
Julian Vincent
Juventa
Wezz Devall

Sunday

Hawaii area
Sean Tyas
8.png

Sied van Riel
M.I.K.E. (Push)
6.png

Signum
Sebastian Brandt
12.png

Manuel Le Saux
5.png

Ferry Tayle
13.png

Sundriver
15.png

Tempo Giusto
28.png

Trance Classics area:
Kai Tracid
2.png

Lange
3.png

Dumonde
2.png

Nalin & Kane
2.png

Jonas Steur aka Estuera
6.png

1673yx5.jpg

Location is the Beachclub Riche at Zandvoort. For those who have visited us before, it is a well known address.
Of course you will be able to relax a bit, using your wristband to go wherever you want, and enjoy the food, cocktails and ice-creams even better than last year! Beachclub Riche has ensured to have a special food court this year with more choice and extra toilets as-well as more lockers.

Dresscode
As always we will let ourselves go with the Hawaiian happiness! Palms, coconuts and flowers will welcome you… Or a crazy monkey, who knows! So dress to impress him!

Tickets
Tickets are available at https://luminosity.timoco.eu/ or at any Free Record Shops.
€59 weekend ticket, €29.50 one day ticket pre-sales
/!\ Early Birds are SOLD OUT!

Accommodation
Hotels are almost fully booked so if you need a place to stay, make sure you book your room as soon as possible before all are full. You can find hotels here. Haarlem is only 5min away from Zandvoort, and Amsterdam 15/20min away! There is also a camping (cf here) just across the street.

Join our on-line community!
Facebook GroupFacebook EventHyvesPartyflockTwitterYouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
woooooooooooooooo
i be there both days :D:D

massive line up i can't wait

As most hotels in Zandvoort are already full:

Complete your Luminosity Beach experience by booking a travel package.

The hotel package includes:
- 2 persons hotel room in the CitizinM Amsterdam Schiphol hotel.
- 2 Luminosity Beach Festival weekend tickets.
- Taxi Transfer between the CitzinM hotel and Beachclub Riche in Zandvoort (transfer time: 25 mintutes.)
- Luminosity hostess in your hotel.

For more info please check: Travel and Hotel packages for Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 | Luminosity Events - Official Website

what stage broadcast ah fm

Is there going to be a meeting of AH.FM people before the party or directly there???

p.s. I already did my top with Luminosity on the front and AH.FM on the back (happy)

Back