Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
got to love Yahel :mml:

saw him last year in Toronto, was awesome :super:

niceeee, you're in Toronto? :p I'm jealous!

not right in Toronto, but close...why would you be jealous, wanna trade places with me? :lol: :lol:

not right in Toronto, but close...why would you be jealous, wanna trade places with me? :lol: :lol:

well, a) trance is non-existant here in southern U.S. and b) you have The Guv! (and Degrassi, :lol:)

:well, a) trance is non-existant here in southern U.S. and b) you have The Guv! (and Degrassi, :lol:)

well...for trance, yes i get lots of good shows, one just coming up on March 20 th :super:

Degrassi, no a fan :p

DECADENCE
Thursday March 20, 2008
GUVERNMENT
With
MSTRKRFT
DJ AM
INFECTED MUSHROOM
SANDER VAN DOORN
MARK OLIVERmyspace.com
BOYS NOIZE
TEAM CANADA
BLANK & JONES
EXACTA
+ MANY MORE

well...for trance, yes i get lots of good shows, one just coming up on March 20 th :super:

Degrassi, no a fan :p

DECADENCE
Thursday March 20, 2008
GUVERNMENT
With
MSTRKRFT
DJ AM
INFECTED MUSHROOM
SANDER VAN DOORN
MARK OLIVERmyspace.com
BOYS NOIZE
TEAM CANADA
BLANK & JONES
EXACTA
+ MANY MORE

boooo, don't tell me that. New Orleans had Tiesto, Oakie and Ferry last year total :lol:

boooo, don't tell me that. New Orleans had Tiesto, Oakie and Ferry last year total :lol:

ooh no...LOL...last year i saw Ferry twice, AVB twice, Menno de Jong twice, Markus Sculz twice, Yahel, Cosmic Gate, J00F, Johan Gielen, Talla, PVD, Scott Project, SVD and i'm sure i'm forgetting some and a few i didn't go :lol:

:super::choon::super:

ooh no...LOL...last year i saw Ferry twice, AVB twice, Menno de Jong twice, Markus Sculz twice, Yahel, Cosmic Gate, J00F, Johan Gielen, Talla, PVD, Scott Project, SVD and i'm sure i'm forgetting some and a few i didn't go :lol:

not cool, not cool :p Actually, I caught Schulz, de Jong, AvB, Marco V, PvD and Oakie in Ibiza last summer so I lucked out, but that won't pacify me this year here at home :mask:

Back