02-03-2009 From The Outside 025 with Arctic Moon

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Man, i just feel like getting up of the chair and start :super::super::super: heeeheeeeeee, we the users here should make a party duuudes !! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: good ppl! good music!! it would really be a blast :super::super::super:

Thx !!! ;;) been searching for a long time for a good station i see ur nice duddzzz and ladyes probably :D:) big hug keep me posted on the tracklist pls !!!! :friends: :super:

Laan has Tracklist Duty today. He does a fine job for us. (kiss) :super::music::hug::dancing::cat:

Man, i just feel like getting up of the chair and start :super::super::super: heeeheeeeeee, we the users here should make a party duuudes !! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: good ppl! good music!! it would really be a blast :super::super::super:

IT's like this every first monday of the month. AS my suggestion to you. I suggest you stick around for the next few hours. Be looking out for DJ Lazarus. His shows are extremely amazing.

Tracklist:
1. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)
2. Jonas Steur feat. Julie Thompson - Cold Winds (First State Remix)
3. Sied Van Riel and Geert Huinink - Sunrise (Original mix)
4. Galen Behr and Leon Bolier - Acapulco (W&W Remix)
5. Dj Eco - Lost Angeles (Marcus Schossow Remix)
6. Ehren Stowers - Solar Dreams (Mike Nichol Remix)
7. The Airstatic vs. Aephoria - Star Stream (Original Mix)

IT's like this every first monday of the month. AS my suggestion to you. I suggest you stick around for the next few hours. Be looking out for DJ Lazarus. His shows are extremely amazing.

oke i will ! :music::music: made me curious !:wink::)

great tune now.......I am speechless .....this track rocks....simply amazing...like the whole show so far

Tracklist:
8. Signum - Jewelery By Nature (M6 Remix)

hey.....another amazing track..I cannot believe that....is it my winamp playlist? No! This is From The Outside 025 with Arctic Moon :music::super:

Tracklist:
8. Signum - Jewelery By Nature (M6 Remix)
9. Matt Skyer - Lunar (Cesar Lugo Remix)

hey.....another amazing track..I cannot believe that....is it my winamp playlist? No! This is From The Outside 025 with Arctic Moon :music::super:

:LMAO: :grinning:

Wow, this set is very, very fine today. I have not stopped dancing in my chair and in my office since it started. Time for the living room stereo to come on now I do believe. Headphones OFF! Woot! :super::dancing::mml::cat:

Back