Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i asked you that.because here in Portugal-Lisbon the capital the trance is inexistent, no gigs, no big name comes here, in the clubs only plays house, so sucks.

I'm helping Jellifish finding 23 trance dj's here to make a Portugal in the Mix, but it's being hard to find, let's see it:music:

I have a dj from portugal if you need someone to fill the roster? lemme know okie

i asked you that.because here in Portugal-Lisbon the capital the trance is inexistent, no gigs, no big name comes here, in the clubs only plays house, so sucks.

I'm helping Jellifish finding 23 trance dj's here to make a Portugal in the Mix, but it's being hard to find, let's see it:music:

Wow that would be great! I hope that you will find as many as possible! It can be 20 DJs i guess if there aren't more :) how about making Iberia In the Mix? Spain+Portugal :choon:

hey there picccccooooo :hug:

yup yup one more time my show will air on AH rite after this set. hopefully the stream situation over at ETN will be resolved very soon. :)

it's cool see how good are the relations between Afterhours.FM and ETN.FM, it's something i really apreciate:)

I have a dj from portugal if you need someone to fill the roster? lemme know okie

ohh ok, Jellyfgish is making the selection maybe if can send a demo to her would be great:)

really enjoying Ilya set, really sweet and a nice flow, melodic:choon::choon::choon:

Wow that would be great! I hope that you will find as many as possible! It can be 20 DJs i guess if there aren't more :) how about making Iberia In the Mix? Spain+Portugal :choon:

in matter in fact it will be almost like that, one day is Portugal in the Mix, the other day it will be Spain in the Mix:)

So the Portuguese scene is like the French one, very housey :| hopefully Trance will conquer those lands! :mask:

So the Portuguese scene is like the French one, very housey :| hopefully Trance will conquer those lands! :mask:

yeah it is, and i hope trance will conquer this country, the problem here is the promoters and the club managers, they don't invest in trance, i don't get it.

Nice tune, I never heard this one before :grinning:

yeah it is, and i hope trance will conquer this country, the problem here is the promoters and the club managers, they don't invest in trance, i don't get it.

Same problem in Lebanon with the pubs & clubs managers. Wherever you go you will find house, electro and ugly commercial house... it's a headache for me. Luckily recently one pub got Johnny (i'm sure that you heard his show Outbreak here :grinning:) and he plays more tranzy tracks. But zero uplifting. People here are much more tech-trance oriented. They leave the pubs & clubs when uplifting is played for too long.

and another ID - ID track in this set.... Lots of exclusivities !!!! Soon avalaible on Timeline music for some of them !!!

sorry to say :hug: but I've got to go now ! need some sleep and tomorrow another working day awaits :wow:
Was fun being here - have fun :grinning: and see you later :music:

sorry to say :hug: but I've got to go now ! need some sleep and tomorrow another working day awaits :wow:
Was fun being here - have fun :grinning: and see you later :music:

Thanx for comming my friend see ya ^^

Back