Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I would of had dinner done by now ...cook and listen to the music ...we are not going no where we will be here on your return cook something good okay....:lol:

Yeah kitchen is downstairs and computer is upstairs... although i do have some very trancey things on the ipod i could listen to... :):mask:

I love this tune of Floria Ambra's:love:

awsome start! is this floria singing?

where can i DL these wonderful tunes? anybody got link or any speedlink to any of abuzz's previous turbulence-gigs.. ?

peace out

Yeah kitchen is downstairs and computer is upstairs... although i do have some very trancey things on the ipod i could listen to... :):mask:
that cool ......my computer is hooked to a great sound system that i have ....sorry bout that ...maybe a lap top can help :hug:

ill be back i have to cook dinner! :wavecry:

guess ill just have to download this show

awsome start! is this floria singing?

where can i DL these wonderful tunes? anybody got link or any speedlink to any of abuzz's previous turbulence-gigs.. ?

peace out

Hello ejjan:hug: welcome along:music: the download link for this set should appear in the first post of this set sometime within 48 hours after the set has been played:)

hey all, ill be chooned in, but im gonna go hang w/ some friends, so ill talk w/ yall 2morrow.

hey folks! first track - floria?

where can i dl Turbulence? doesnt seem to work at his homepage.. :)
you have to wait for 48 hours after the first time that it airs :hug:then you will see a download sign on the first page :music:

Hi!
Thanks to everybody! :)

Dj Abuzz - Turbulence 014 02.06.2009

Length: 60 min
Size: 88 Mb
Quality: 192 Kb

Tracklist:

1. Serenade - Lyra (Shadowfall S Cool Breeze Mix) (7:11)
2. Airbase Feat Floria Ambra - Interfere (Vocal Mix) (10:22)
3. Martin Roth, DJ Eco - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth And Paris Nova Remix) (8:00)
4. Andrew Bennett - Break Away (Martin Roth Nustyle Remix)

Heart of the set
5. Orjan Nilsen - Moving Mojave

6. Tritonal Featuring Soto - Invincible Sun (Original Mix)
7. Maarten De Jong - Antarctica (4 A.M Mix)
8. C Systems - Heat (Original Vocal Mix)
9. Oceanlab - Sirens Of The Sea (Kyau Vs Albert Vocal Mix)
10. Saints And Sinners - Peace (Breakfast Remix)

You can find links to download all Turbulences and also tracklists at my website. DJ ABUZZ | TRANCE | PROGRESSIVE | MUSIC | CHARTS | TURBULENCE

Back