• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:wacko:Oh no spilled my coffee!
Hot hot hot!!!

and of course in housey remix :grinning2:

Post 1000

sunsets-020.jpg

Right OK, I know how much everyone makes a big thing out of this so i thought i would too :eek:)

Afterhours helped get me back into trance when I was getting into different types of music. It helped me realise that trance music is the most beautiful sound to ever grace my ears. For this, I am eternally greatful :eek:)

Thank you to to everyone who made me feel welcome when I first came on to the forum, people who of which are people that now i consider friends.

Thank you Afterhours, you helped me love trance even more than I did before!!
X

Post 1000

sunsets-020.jpg

Right OK, I know how much everyone makes a big thing out of this so i thought i would too :eek:)

Afterhours helped get me back into trance when I was getting into different types of music. It helped me realise that trance music is the most beautiful sound to ever grace my ears. For this, I am eternally greatful :eek:)

Thank you to to everyone who made me feel welcome when I first came on to the forum, people who of which are people that now i consider friends.

X
Beautiful speech! :beat: :):lol:
Trance will never die :)

:dance::dance::dance:

Post 1000

sunsets-020.jpg

X

Cheers on 1000 posts!!! and very nice post :hug::friends::bravo:

Back