:dancing::dancing:
:dancing:

Lovely music mates :music: :grinning:

_dance__by_Thera18.gif

CH000N:choonalert:
After Extrema now and here with Mirco de Govia :super:

intelligence.

human wevolution. :)

i heard adan's real name is DNA and eva is Evolution.

:music:

:music:
good so far. i have to go eat a taco. but still listening.
:( Now I'm hungry for tacos. I've been stuck at work all day and haven't had a chance to eat lunch - and it's now almost dinner time - and tacos sound good. But the nearest taco place is 15 minutes away - and I don't want to miss that much of this set! Guess I'll be waiting another hour-plus to eat lunch!

:( Now I'm hungry for tacos. I've been stuck at work all day and haven't had a chance to eat lunch - and it's now almost dinner time - and tacos sound good. But the nearest taco place is 15 minutes away - and I don't want to miss that much of this set! Guess I'll be waiting another hour-plus to eat lunch!

Just listen to this uplifting music and it will take your mind off of your empty stomach :)

:super::super::super:
Great great track now

Activa - End Of Summer is one of my fav tunes for last 3-4 weeks :music:

send the secretary for tacos and soda. :mask:

Back