How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Good
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
1 50.00%
Not really what I want right now, would like some harder music, but it's nice in it's own way, nice background music, but not music to focused listen to for me.

but as I said, good in it's own way.
Progressive house is one of my favourite styles nowadays. Its so relaxing, and I havent missed one show of Mike Solar sofar, and there have been some really big big tunes on this show sofar, from the biggest dj's in house music in my opinion. I think theres too much trance here and too little Prog house here because prog house is BIG!
Not one set of Progressive Space sofar has bored me, it keeps evolving. And that means quality in my opinion. You dont find many radio mixes that are always good!

I need a replay I was too late today for the show to record, anyone got a link for me after the show?

* Now Listening: 860 ~ Mike Solar - Progressive Space 021 on AH.FM *

Thank you so much danmark_ori..since long time I've been looking for a site like this..I'm from Peru..excuse if my english is bad..here we speak in spanish.. en español..greetings from Peru

:good2: Just read your 2nd post - Google Translate ! :grinning: - your English is quite good, don't you worry ! :cap:

some ideas that crossed my mind - this is not the 1st time happening a set's broadcasted off-schedule .. .. ..

hello everyone!

what happened to the usual schedule?? ((((

1. We could eventually start a Thread about the topic, putting a plea to stick to the default ( Calendar ! :book: ) times, indifferent, what happens with other sets ( not uploaded or other issues ) :cap:

2. Secondly: everyone's free to address Dan on this topic :cap:

Progressive house is one of my favourite styles nowadays. Its so relaxing, and I havent missed one show of Mike Solar sofar, and there have been some really big big tunes on this show sofar, from the biggest dj's in house music in my opinion. I think theres too much trance here and too little Prog house here because prog house is BIG!
Not one set of Progressive Space sofar has bored me, it keeps evolving. And that means quality in my opinion. You dont find many radio mixes that are always good!

:iagree: Would be nice to hear more.

Damn.......Howcome the show started 1 hour earlier?

Some kind of bad luck s after me again, i guess )))))

Anyway, hope you guys liked my experiments with prog./tech house in this episode :)

* Now Listening: 855 ~ Lady & Tylo - Trancessions 024 on AH.FM *

Hi Mike, I dont know it should have started about right now but it was a half hour earlier?

:cap: Not half an hour - the set started a full hour ago :grinning:

:dancing:

not half an hour - the set started a full hour ago :grinning:
Yes I hear now, damn almost mist the entire set. Afterhours is really dissapointing for me last months and theres not enough prog house so I switch alot to Proton Radio/Frisky Radio
Anyone link for this show soon?

Yes I hear now, damn almost mist the entire set. Afterhours is really dissapointing for me last months and theres not enough prog house so I switch alot to Proton Radio/Frisky Radio
Anyone link for this show soon?
gonna update it on myspace in a few minutes

Zippyshare.com - Mike Solar - Progressive Space .021.mp3
http://www.trancemotion.com.ua/media/mp3/Mike Solar - Progressive Space .021.mp3

01. Crazy P - Love On The Line (Funkagenda Reprise)...[20:20 Vision]
02. Bottin & Rodion - Galli (Give It Up)...[Eskimo Recordings]
03. Sasse - Break Up...[Mood Music]
04. Jake Island feat. Ray Saint-Ville - Real Love (Rocco Main Mix)...[Toolroom]
05. Io - Jeton...[Diynamic]
06. S Groove - Lisbon Sunrise...[Forensic Records]
07. Muzzaik feat. Virag - Our Girls (Belocca & Soneec Remix)...[Hed Kandi]
08. Paul Thomas & Manuel De La Mare - Imagine...[Toolroom]
09. Matt Samuels - After Thought (Original Club Mix)...[Toolroom]
10. Way Out West - Surrender (SommerStad Remix)...[Armada]

img021_500.jpg

Last edited:

:cap: You're right - for that info is explicitly put ( twice even ) at the top of the page...

:dancing: I did check the mainpage regularly :wink:

I just log on to the forum for the show =/
but never mind, I had a disconnect yesterday evening, so I also missed the rest of it... :'(

Now waiting for the download link :(
Edit: Ok, after reading the thread: thanks for the link :hug::super:

And I had a nice night with older episodes yesterday ;-):music:

Last edited:

yes, thanks, I first read denmark_Oris post and replyed.
Normally shows shoudln't be uploaded 48 hours after being sent the first time, so I thought I don't need to read the rest of the topic.

But I did - "nice" to hear, that I'm not the only one who missed it.
Gonna listen to it now and let's hope it will be as brilliant as usual. :)

€: Hmm... not the best episode I think, bit too housy but I like it:super::super::super::super:

Last edited:

Back