How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
F*CK YES! The Tune Of The Week on ASOT #329, feels like yesterday! :) GAWD I love this remix!!

255256.gif
~~:music: nice vocal

1283 Listeners ~ Rank 1 - Radio Rush 017 on AH.FM

undone!!! :choon:

:: Anton Sonin & AMX feat. Sari - Undone (Rank 1 Remix) [High Contrast] ::

Anton Sonin
Anton Sonin
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Anton Sonin

Profile: Electro / Progressive / Trance DJ & producer

Yeah it was quite horrible.. I was just listening with one ear on crap speakers anyway though.. Chillin' in the sun :) Was a decent listen all things considered
When you chill in the sun, it's a lot easier to enjoy anything, even with low sound quality :iagree:

Yes this is quite awesome indeed! :megacrazy:
:iagree: :megacrazy: :bravo: :super::music: THANKS YOU FOR THE BEST WEEKEND EVER RANK 1 AND THANK YOU FOR THIS KILLER EPISODE!!!

Going on my shiny shelf next to Radio Rushes #016-#012 :mask:

See y'all next month!

1284 Listeners ~ Rank 1 - Radio Rush 017 on AH.FM

When you chill in the sun, it's a lot easier to enjoy anything, even with low sound quality :iagree:

:iagree: :megacrazy: :bravo: :super::music: THANKS YOU FOR THE BEST WEEKEND EVER RANK 1 AND THANK YOU FOR THIS KILLER EPISODE!!!

Going on my shiny shelf next to Radio Rushes #016-#012 :mask:

See y'all next month!

Time To Vote

:super: