Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
4. Ikerya Project, Dreamy - Our Story (TrancEye Remix) [Trancefixion Digital]

Ooopsss sorry man :/
Edge EDM's A&R Marin Marian, I messaged this issue to him and he told me.... "not our fault they [DJs] can't read, our title is correct"

Sounds like an arrogant response regarding the tagging issues :mask:

909 Listeners ~ Andy Elliass - Skylove For Life 008 With BaarT Guest Mix on AH.FM

Never got to reply back to Altered-Mind on when he sided with me on writing that yesterday. I'm up for good melodic tunes too however, for a track that has a good banging Tech Drop in it, I find any fuss about it to be uncalled for. That was a post that had to be made in that thread since Indecent Noise plays Tech Trance here.
music.gif
music.gif

:hmmm: Neither a pure Tech Trance addict nor a ' Melodic Trance ' only listener, I can enjoy several (sub)genres :smile:

( btw: the Forum (software) is responding pretty slow :yawn: again :D here ) :book:

Edge EDM's A&R Marin Marian, I messaged this issue to him and he told me.... "not our fault they [DJs] can't read, our title is correct"

Sounds like an arrogant response regarding the tagging issues :mask:

aaa Okay :)

:hmmm: Neither a pure Tech Trance addict nor a ' Melodic Trance ' only listener, I can enjoy several (sub)genres :smile:

( btw: the Forum (software) is responding pretty slow :yawn: again :D here ) :book:
I did have slow-loading problems myself at the end of the FSOE 300 Prague Broadcast before seeing on the next refresh that the forum's font changed to Tahoma :fishing:

922 Listeners ~ Andy Elliass - Skylove For Life 008 With BaarT Guest Mix on AH.FM

Poland remix TrancEye :love:

:bow: :super:

fireworks8.gif
animatedfireworks-14.gif
fireworks8.gif

:replay::replay::replay:

(c) Ella

signwoohoo.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
TRANCE4LIFE
fireworks44q1.gif
EPICCCC DAY

(c) trancemade

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 31 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, skilly bong+, Andy Elliass+, BaarT, Joao Lameu, niewidzialna, Tom Ismo, MacAlert, MaxRS+, Esteria+, TranceCoult, Cupido2010, Vempele, Leuzimn+, boww!, Blue Horizon

I must admit, Poland has some of the best productions for me, guys keep up the great work :bravo::clap:

I must admit, Poland has some of the best productions for me, guys keep up the great work :bravo::clap:

:yes: :iagree: :bravo: :super:

Time To Vote

:super:

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 31 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, skilly bong+, Andy Elliass+, BaarT, Joao Lameu, niewidzialna, Tom Ismo, MacAlert, MaxRS+, Esteria+, TranceCoult, Cupido2010, Vempele, Leuzimn+, boww!, Blue Horizon

And the last tune on this show ;- ) Waiting for next month \o/\o/ Tracklist:

1. Matt Bukovski - Tesla (Melodic Mix) [Monster Tunes]
2. Dmitriy Bulakov - Cape Town (Mike Van Fabio Remix) [Fly Warp Records]
3. Andy Elliass - Love Is The Answer (New World Remix) [Beyond The Stars Recordings] [Tune Of The Month]
4. Ronny K - City Of Angels (Original Mix) [Motiv8 Recordings]
5. Brad Ashtar - Azure (Matt Skyer Remix) [D-Max Recordings]

BaarT Guest Mix :

1. Kaimo K, Cate Kanell - The Mystery (Original Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records (AdrianRazRecordings)]
2. Veselin Tasev - You Are Like The Sun (Extended Mix) [TCD Recordings]
3. Harmonic Rush - The Dark Side Of Persia (Original Mix) [Edge EDM Records]
4. Ikerya Project, Dreamy - Our Story (TrancEye Remix) [Trancefixion Digital]

Back