• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
**Grins**

Hello my lady!!! btw: how is the weather down in the south these days!?

Gorgeous. It was sunny and mild, in the high 70s. :grinning:

hey hey now... don't want to make mr. ori jealous now... he is a dear friend of mine :hug:

lol

I've always flirted with the guys and he knows that. He also knows just how much I love him and him alone. All you other guys, I love as friends and flirt with to give you pleasure. (kiss)

sorry, but i'm here too :p :hug:

Hi T4E! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :hug::hug::hug: :cat:

Gorgeous. It was sunny and mild, in the high 70s. :grinning:

I've always flirted with the guys and he knows that. He also knows just how much I love him and him alone. All you other guys, I love as friends and flirt with to give you pleasure. (kiss)

Hi T4E! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :hug::hug::hug: :cat:

hehe...i've been working on a last EC for Danmark, first i was going to posti it at his farewell party, but than i decided is going to be his Welcome here :)..i think he will love it :hug:

It's all for the love of trance... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :cry: :cry:

Wow... Mike Shiver is my idol

Last edited:
does anyone know how to use the buddy list?!? does it really have a function?!?

I think it would be more usefull if you could see what thread they are viewing atm if they are online :grinning:

it adds a + at the end of their name, so its easier to spot when they are online amongst a lot of people :)

I think it would be more usefull if you could see what thread they are viewing atm if they are online :grinning:

Yeah, it would. But it worked the same at the other place. It simply makes your friends stand out in the crowd. :hug:

hehe...i've been working on a last EC for Danmark, first i was going to posti it at his farewell party, but than i decided is going to be his Welcome here :)..i think he will love it :hug:

Oh he will. Too bad I'm not artistic. I can't draw a straight line without the help of a ruler.
:(

edit: But I can cook! He loves my cooking. I've never seen a man would could eat like that! :super: :lovers:

Oh he will. Too bad I'm not artistic. I can't draw a straight line without the help of a ruler.

edit: But I can cook! He loves my cooking. I've never seen a man would could eat like that! :super: :lovers:

its done, i'm really proud of how it turned out :super:

so are you and mr. danmark wed?!?

its done, i'm really proud of how it turned out :super:

Can you send it to me via G-Talk so I can see what it looks like? Or do you want it to be a big surprise for EVERYONE? :hug:

Back