Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
@GJP: Are you going to Trance Energy & Armin only in Utrecht? I have my tickets here, can't wait for the TE Line Up... :)
I was at HMH last month, and what can I say, it was amazing... I love the Trance Partys in the Netherlands... :)

@DJ_DFx: I don't have tickets right now, friends of mine are waiting for the line-up (tomorrow we know it) but now they said that they are going. I can go on my bike if I want it's 30km from my house

@ jedrek

Armin Only @ Jaarbeurs Utrecht in Holland.
More info ARMIN ONLY 19 APRIL 2008 - JAARBEURS UTRECHT - 22:00 - 07:00 hrs.. If a may not place links like this please tell me.

And there are rumours that Armin will be at Trance Energy 2008 (15th anniversary) lineup will be released tomorrow.

He has a show every week, so you can tune in lots. BTW, to afterhours!

And the rumours say, that Tiesto will be there too... We will see...;)

And thanks, I know he has a show every week... I listen to AH.fm 10 month, but I was not often in this forum... :)

@DJ_DFx: I don't have tickets right now, friends of mine are waiting for the line-up (tomorrow we know it) but now they said that they are going. I can go on my bike if I want it's 30km from my house

Woah... 30 km... :) I drive 350km for it... and booked a hotel... :) (NH Hotel... 100m from TE :music:)

And the rumours say, that Tiesto will be there too... We will see...;)

It will be great if they are coming. Armin, Tiesto. I hope that Markus Schultz, Rank1, Kyau & Albert will come.

At TE 2007 I had seen, Yves de Ruyter, Dave202, Talla2XLC and Scot Project @ Hardstage. That was the only stage with a lot of people and a nice atmosphere. But this year no hardstage

This :choon: reminds me of the old times and old style of trance when I first started to really get into the scene. Loving the show!

GJP;161760 It will be great if they are coming. Armin said:
I think, tomorrow afternoon we know it.. :) I hope so...
I had seen Talla & Yves too. For me, Rank1 was the best act this year...
And it was Talla's best set in the last few year, I think... I will play with Talla on 21.12. in Magdeburg/Germany... Hope that the german's like his and my sound, because Trance is in Germany hard to play...

Great mix. These are for me all unknown artists but it's great.

Should check out a choon by Adam Nickey - Never Gone (Sequentia Mix), I think you'd like it.

Back