Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
No doubt. We need the "devil" smilie for that, not my "cat" smilie. I'll ask Dan to get it. :mask:

i actually asked them to add it a while back but they must have been busy with other things... imagine that...:lol:

No doubt. We need the "devil" smilie for that, not my "cat" smilie. I'll ask Dan to get it. :mask:

We need a devil smiley :) And :ee one!

It wasn't anything with a cat. This one just have better smile than this one - :) Wish to have simple smile looking ike this one from :hug:

in other words.....

~~ CRANKIT'!!! ~~

:grinning:

Last edited:
ooh, look who's lurking. hello adam. love this set :music: :grinning:

Just tuned in for the last couple of minutes....banging is all i can say!

oh and Leigh, if these are lyrics "AND ALL YOU HEAR IS....NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!" its highly possible that it was Blake Jarrell vs. Dane Cook - Dude I Just Wanna Dance, however i wasnt tuned at the time

I gotta go to bed, ya'll. I have to work tomorrow. I'll be back online about 9am-ish. I need to :sleeping: now. :cat:

Just tuned in for the last couple of minutes....banging is all i can say!

oh and Leigh, if these are lyrics "AND ALL YOU HEAR IS....NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!" its highly possible that it was Blake Jarrell vs. Dane Cook - Dude I Just Wanna Dance, however i wasnt tuned at the time

MAGIK :hug:

"Blake Jarrell - I Just Wanna Dance (Sean Tyas Remix) [CD-R]"

from Meza's myspace blog tracklist, which i am about post with torrent as im gonna download it!

I SO WANT THAT TUNE, WANNA USE IT, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PLEASE PM ME!!!

MAGIK :hug:

"Blake Jarrell - I Just Wanna Dance (Sean Tyas Remix) [CD-R]"

from Meza's myspace blog tracklist, which i am about post with torrent as im gonna download it!

I SO WANT THAT TUNE, WANNA USE IT, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PLEASE PM ME!!!

well, im guessing its a bootleg remix, so might be a difficult one

hello magik. pretty much ditto tcl. i'm off to bed soon as this puppy is over. How's going with you? You missed all the fun earlier today?

Back