Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I changed my hairstyle :) Now it's not chocolate - it's more like Milky Way :)

Like it ? :angel:

Wooooo baby! lookin' good! I like it a lot!

"it's more like Milky Way" :lol: So is that what you ask for when you go into the hair salon? lol

Wooooo baby! lookin' good! I like it a lot!

"it's more like Milky Way" :lol: So is that what you ask for when you go into the hair salon? lol

My friend who's been a hairdresser in Poland is now a houskeeper in hotel. I cook for her ( and myself ) and make her make up she makes my hair every two weeks almost :cat: Isn't it awesome ? :super:

ooh no you too :hug:, i had two in a row

what track is this? the Beatballs?

yeah it was really messed up - on my way into downtown a gasoline semi rolled over on the freeway and spilled gas everywhere so they had to close down the roads and it took me like 2 hours to go like 3 freaking miles! :P:P

bah - i had to turn down the volume (cell call) *turns it back up* yep sounds like 05. Red Sky now :music:

My friend who's been a hairdresser in Poland is now a houskeeper in hotel. I cook for her ( and myself ) and make her make up she makes my hair every two weeks almost :cat: Isn't it awesome ? :super:

Wow! i wish i had a personal hair dresser! Does she do it for free? cause every 2 weeks has got to get pretty expensive! and yes i really DO like it! you should keep it like that for awile! :hug:

you got plans for the weekend!? :clap:

A date with someone special..:mask:
I've been waiting for it for sooooooo long...

Wow! i wish i had a personal hair dresser! Does she do it for free? cause every 2 weeks has got to get pretty expensive! and yes i really DO like it! you should keep it like that for awile! :hug:

Well. Almost for free - I cook ;) and do her make up from time to time.. :) So it's not bad. And yeah, I will save them like that for some time and then.. we will see what she will do.. I never know what's gonna happen. If my hair gonna be straight, curly, cut or coloured.. She and her passions.. :cat:

A date with someone special..:mask:
I've been waiting for it for sooooooo long...

Well. Almost for free - I cook ;) and do her make up from time to time.. :) So it's not bad. And yeah, I will save them like that for some time and then.. we will see what she will do.. I never know what's gonna happen. If my hair gonna be straight, curly, cut or coloured.. She and her passions.. :cat:

WoooHooo! I hope it goes well! i'm sure you'll make him speechless with your new look! :)

:love:06. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect :love:
(Agnelli & Nelson Remix)

Cause you’re perfect
The way that you are
Perfect like the moon in the stars
And the sun in the sky, getting higher
Even knows when it’s time to surrender

:mml:
:mml::mml::mml::mml:

06. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)

OMG i love this song!!!

haha! now that defines "Knockin' Em Dead"! LOL

Hehe :) I'm so excited about all of it.. It will be whole weekend's date in Manchester... and shopping! I can't sleep because of it.. it's 3 am here... :cat:

Hehe :) I'm so excited about all of it.. It will be whole weekend's date in Manchester... and shopping! I can't sleep because of it.. it's 3 am here... :cat:

LOL You're like a little girl waiting for santa claus to come!

Back