• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
haah you dont even want to know.....

I was sooo sick like deathly sick, I didnt do anything!!!! but I did make it up this past weekend, well as you know super drunk LMAO :lolz:

and this weekend the same is coming for me lol :lolz:

Damn that sucks you didn't go out! that means you didn't get a new years kiss! OMG!

About 10 of my good friends went up to the northwoods at a private cabin on a lake for 4 nights it was a freaking blast! Got drunk 6 times in 4 days lol!!!

Damn that sucks you didn't go out! that means you didn't get a new years kiss! OMG!

About 10 of my good friends went up to the northwoods at a private cabin on a lake for 4 nights it was a freaking blast! Got drunk 6 times in 4 days lol!!!

you bring a tear to my eye :Cry: drunk 6 times in 4 days?? IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :hug::grinning:

I got plenty of make up kisses the following weekend....TRUST ME :lolz:

from guys and gals!!!! LOL:wow:

LMAO! i knew you'd like to hear that! i was gonna text you then but there's no service waaay he **** up there! lol

by the end of my night, your ass is already passed out LOL ( time difference) so we have to figure out a time when we are both awake and drunk to text eachother LOL:lol:

by the end of my night, your ass is already passed out LOL ( time difference) so we have to figure out a time when we are both awake and drunk to text eachother LOL:lol:

LOL how bout middle of the day! ahhh hahahaha

lets see your only 2 hours behind me though. on the weekends i'm usually up til at least 2-3am ish (my time) even later if i'm drinking vodka-redbulls :grinning:

here we are again :)

well as i have heard this 3 times already, gonna sit in living room and watch tennis for a couple hours then im off for a check up so will see you lovely people later on! :wave:

well as i have heard this 3 times already, gonna sit in living room and watch tennis for a couple hours then im off for a check up so will see you lovely people later on! :wave:
:( ok, have fun then :wave:

Back