Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1545 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 129 - Emotional Edition Part IV on AH.FM

You were faster to notice that than me replying! :)

Anyway, wanted to point out that the first Johanna mentioned in the post is a wrong one also, you'd mean Johanna Siekkinen Johanna on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads who does trance rather than the completely different Johanna Kurkela (also happens to be a singer, but does pop music). Cheers!

And! Polar bears playing with spycams: YouTube - Polar Bears 'Playing' with Spy Video Cameras :miss:

:cap: ok - will (re) check lateron. Chances are, I will PM you, because ' back then ' I already did 'some' investigation at the Jo(h)anna's :grinning: :bumpit: < to be continued > :friends:

Filling up nicely in here :wow: :welcome: everyone :wave:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 73 (34 members and 39 guests)
Lazarus, *AvA*+, labielecki+, xasx, Viviene, Squall+, Addicted23, oxerion+, ollie+, rdevito, BenParker+, danmark_ori+, Jiffy Pop+, trance c, TeroA+, Tassu, ViRuSuL, Paul Vit, InfinityG35, BangTidy, avoice217, ahnfeldt, xXJose Aka AmadeusXx, trance_master, Pobsky, CICA9THC, pursuing Euphoria, Robbie, Trance Nation, mart!n, healey_russell, Cupido2010, kkaetysta, Danley

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 73 (34 members and 39 guests)
Lazarus, *AvA*+, labielecki+, xasx, Viviene, Squall+, Addicted23, oxerion+, ollie+, rdevito, BenParker+, danmark_ori+, Jiffy Pop+, trance c, TeroA+, Tassu, ViRuSuL, Paul Vit, InfinityG35, BangTidy, avoice217, ahnfeldt, xXJose Aka AmadeusXx, trance_master, Pobsky, CICA9THC, pursuing Euphoria, Robbie, Trance Nation, mart!n, healey_russell, Cupido2010, kkaetysta, Danley

:w00t:

Phil already played this earlier today :music: You can play it too from Wednesday as it's available at Audiojelly then :)

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 129 - Emotional Edition Part IV

1. Jason van Wyk and Vast Vision featuring Joanna - Oceanblue (intro mix) [Alter Ego]
2. Dmitry Bessonov - Equator [Unearthed]
3. Vast Vision - Contact [Liquid]
4. Apple One - Colour Of Memories [Well Mixed]
5. Simon O'Shine - Miss You [Defcon]

1553 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 129 - Emotional Edition Part IV on AH.FM

Thank you, Squall. So I am in the right place... :bully::lol:

That is too much for just me :blush: Thanks danmark.

AvA, thank you :friends:

And a thankyou goes to Viviene :friends:

This is mine:
:thankyou: for just being you. :hug:

:grinning: tell us some background of your login-name when you want it ? :megacrazy: :dancing: