Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
dank je wel !

This is going to be a boring essay.
Mainly the inner "as" are my initials. The x'es are pretty good surrounders and there are phonetic similarities to some other names. :mask:

:mml: no problem at all : every name, like every face, tells a story ! :cap:

Ah the master of true uplifting, Ace da Brain! :w00t:
He'll always be on of my all time favourite producers, he was doing all this kind of stuff back when nobody else was and kept the flag flying for it :bravo:

This Jamie Walker release is very impressive. Also, i really liked the TrancEye Ep too.
Thanks mate! Plenty more to come from Jamie this year too mate :)

The World To Come (Andy Blueman Mix)... :wub: The best Andy's work ever. :good2:

Andy Blueman tune :music:

1552 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 129 - Emotional Edition Part IV on AH.FM

The World To Come (Andy Blueman Mix)... :wub: The best Andy's work ever. :good2:

Andy Blueman
Andy Blueman
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andy Blueman

Aliases: Andrej Komatovic

couldnt be a complete emotional edition without a Blueman tune :grinning2:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Feels only right we pay tribute to this guy, who like Ace, has had a tune in every other Edition so far :bow:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 129 - Emotional Edition Part IV

1. Jason van Wyk and Vast Vision featuring Joanna - Oceanblue (intro mix) [Alter Ego]
2. Dmitry Bessonov - Equator [Unearthed]
3. Vast Vision - Contact [Liquid]
4. Apple One - Colour Of Memories [Well Mixed]
5. Simon O'Shine - Miss You [Defcon]
6. Ace Da Brain - Magic Waters [Venom]
7. Reconceal & Andy Blueman - The World To Come (Andy Blueman remix) [Perceptive]

I think it's a shame that we'll be losing him but equally I wouldn't want him to make music that he wasn't in love with, because I don't think it would do him justice, I'd rather stick with what we have already knowing that came from his heart :clap:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

/me melts :cry:

Back