• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lifter :clap:

Pet Shop Boys ftw in the 80s.

* ducks *

:P lol! (I liked Hashim, Freestyle, Egyptian Lover, and i cant think of others with another tune playing. * ducks * :mask:)

still feels good to see people liking the mashup, thanks guys :)

Yeah, really sound smooth :grinning: fits perfectly in this set

Great set! Am a bit gutted though because I'd planned to start my Deja Vu set with Halcyon and On and On but I'll have to think of something else though :lol: But what an awesome :choon: it is :smile1:

Oh, and re: The 80's, I'd credit the Pet Shop Boys above everyone else for getting me into the electronic sound, so without them, there's a chance I might have been a goth or something instead of a trance DJ :lol:

Great set! Am a bit gutted though because I'd planned to start my Deja Vu set with Halcyon and On and On but I'll have to think of something else though :lol: But what an awesome :choon: it is :smile1:

Oh, and re: The 80's, I'd credit the Pet Shop Boys above everyone else for getting me into the electronic sound, so without them, there's a chance I might have been a goth or something instead of a trance DJ :lol:

sorry mate :) :lol:

Halcyon FTWWW!!!

Do it anyway, even if no one else does, I'll freak all over it.

Vinny Troia ft Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix)
woot! love the synths in this :dancing:

Vinny Troia, this is good classic, ineed. I always liked, i like now and no doubt, I will like this choon forever. Yeaaaaaa xD

Vinny Troia, this is good classic, ineed. I always liked, i like now and no doubt, I will like this choon forever. Yeaaaaaa xD

maybe still a little to young to be, but definately one of the tracks on it's way to become a classic :)

06. Vinny Troia ft Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix) [Curvve]

:love:

Back