• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn,I can barely keep my eyes open!
I'm out!Have fun guys...:grinning:

i know :tongue:

i remember someone on the di forums that would always post xxx minutes left during the ASOT show. :cat:

i think i remember too... it has been a long time since i've tuned to ASOT :p, brings tears :cry:

i think i remember too... it has been a long time since i've tuned to ASOT :p, brings tears :cry:

awwww :hug:

ASOT has fallen down the ranks lately. Especially after the top 20 of 2007. :wacko:

Only the 2nd hour is when the good choons come out now. :cat:

really?? that's sad :(

what are you laughtin' at missy :p

What?? :lol:

that user i was referring to earlier was named Maddox. Every 5 mins or so, she would post 55 mins to the end, 50 mins to the end, 45 mins to the end,etc. on the di forums for ASOT :cat:

that user i was referring to earlier was named Maddox. Every 5 mins or so, she would post 55 mins to the end, 50 mins to the end, 45 mins to the end,etc. on the di forums for ASOT :cat:

Could usually be found in the midst of JAJAJAJA JEJEJEJEJE

LOL...at the MADDOX quote i posted, that's the one that always posted the time left :p

i sorta remember him/her... :p

sounds like a pretty good idea :mask:

Back