Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi Shannon :wave:

Hi :good:

I've tried to find a few of these songs online because a lot of this set I've never heard before - this is some great new music for me to check out. Always learning something new on AHFM. Best trance website ever. :music:

Hi :good:

I've tried to find a few of these songs online because a lot of this set I've never heard before - this is some great new music for me to check out. Always learning something new on AHFM. Best trance website ever. :music:

This is a little hard for this set. Abstract Vision & DSI often play new trance from Russia so there is not much to find :music:

It's a always a good set to tune into :good2:

And :loveah:

This is a little hard for this set. Abstract Vision & DSI often play new trance from Russia so there is not much to find :music:

It's a always a good set to tune into :good2:

And :loveah:

:iagree:

AHFM has opened my eyes and my mind to new music that I would otherwise never hear. There is a big, beautiful world of trance out there. I feel like the USA is behind the rest of the world in trance. I wish I lived in Europe or another place sometimes! Just for the music! :dance: Thank goodness AHFM can bring the world to my ears.

:iagree:

AHFM has opened my eyes and my mind to new music that I would otherwise never hear. There is a big, beautiful world of trance out there. I feel like the USA is behind the rest of the world in trance. I wish I lived in Europe or another place sometimes! Just for the music! :dance: Thank goodness AHFM can bring the world to my ears.

:good2: Don't know if the US is much behind as such, but you have a quite different scene. The country is much larger and there are more music types with a local audience...

If you look at areas like e.g. Chicago and Philidelphia then we have lots of trance and house coming from there.

However, you're not the first way saying this here :)

:good2: Don't know if the US is much behind as such, but you have a quite different scene. The country is much larger and there are more music types with a local audience...

If you look at areas like e.g. Chicago and Philidelphia then we have lots of trance and house coming from there.

However, you're not the first way saying this here :)

Where I live there is some House music, but mostly hip-hop. We had a Dubstep DJ (Skryllex) in town Tuesday night and I went and had a good time, but it is not the music that speaks to my soul! The closest trance DJ I have seen would be PVD two hours away once, and Ferry Corsten. Otherwise Miami is 5 hours away and of course they do get some trance there.

I see so much more coming out of other countries. It's hard to vote for the 'Best American DJ' - I guess Markus Schulz is American....? Or is he considered German?

I'm very jealous of Europe! :blush:

Where I live there is some House music, but mostly hip-hop. We had a Dubstep DJ (Skryllex) in town Tuesday night and I went and had a good time, but it is not the music that speaks to my soul! The closest trance DJ I have seen would be PVD two hours away once, and Ferry Corsten. Otherwise Miami is 5 hours away and of course they do get some trance there.

I see so much more coming out of other countries. It's hard to vote for the 'Best American DJ' - I guess Markus Schulz is American....? Or is he considered German?

5 hours to Miami :hmmm: Then see you have the oppertunity to go and see Markus Schulz playing March 11 in Miami :music:

:hmmm: Is he American? Well, he was born and lived in Germany until the age of 13 and the immigrated to the US :) So he's somewhere in between, but more European than American :megacrazy:

Markus Schulz - Biography | All About Markus Schulz

5 hours to Miami :hmmm: Then see you have the oppertunity to go and see Markus Schulz playing March 11 in Miami :music:

:hmmm: Is he American? Well, he was born and lived in Germany until the age of 13 and the immigrated to the US :) So he's somewhere in between, but more European than American :megacrazy:

Markus Schulz - Biography | All About Markus Schulz

Markus is my FAVORITE. Yesss I am so lucky. I already have my tickets to see him on March 11th at Space. $20 tickets for a 7-hour set. :megacrazy: It says Markus & Friends and I am dying to know who the Friends are going to be. We have a group of about 20 people who are all going. I am so excited!

Thank you for the information on Markus. I am going to read up on this wonderful man!

My great-grandpa was born in Germany and came to America in the early 1900's. And my great-grandpa's last name is Schulz! It's a sign! :lol:

This set they are playing is so wonderful.

And in case you didn't see it - then the next replay scheduled is Markus' set from yesterday :music:

A really nice one - stay tuned unless you have to go to sleep :)

I'm going to sleep soon but I often let AHFM play when I go to sleep. I'm sure my mind will still hear it if I fall asleep. :clap:

Markus is my FAVORITE. Yesss I am so lucky. I already have my tickets to see him on March 11th at Space. $20 tickets for a 7-hour set. :megacrazy: It says Markus & Friends and I am dying to know who the Friends are going to be. We have a group of about 20 people who are all going. I am so excited!

Thank you for the information on Markus. I am going to read up on this wonderful man!

My great-grandpa was born in Germany and came to America in the early 1900's. And my great-grandpa's last name is Schulz! It's a sign! :lol:

This set they are playing is so wonderful.

Sounds really cool! Was trying to get to Miami for that weekend, but couldn't make the ends meet :(

Have a really good time - and look out for the AH t-shirts :good2:

:hmmm: Signs.... could be :lol:

Sounds really cool! Was trying to get to Miami for that weekend, but couldn't make the ends meet :(

Have a really good time - and look out for the AH t-shirts :good2:

:hmmm: Signs.... could be :lol:

I wish you could be there. Maybe he will record it and it will be broadcast here....? It's always so fun to listen back on a show that you went to.

I will look for the shirts - maybe I should buy one for my husband to wear that night! That would be a nice gift for him.

Have a wonderful night :music:see you again soon!

Download this ah.fm dj set - download link in the first post of this thread! \o/

Hey Shannon! If you're 5 hours away from Miami then you must live close to me. I'm in Mount Dora. Small world! Not much trance music in our area either, that's for sure.

Back