Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Last one for tonight

oldie but goldie!

01. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick feat. Melinda Gareh - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo Vocal Remix)
02. Alive Stone - Take the Moonlight
03. Nat Monday - Break & Fall (Adam White Remix)
04. Progression - Different Day Different Light (Progression Impression Remix)
05. Jorn van Deynhoven - Godspeed (Koris vs. Djule Remix)
06. Michael Badal feat. Tiff Lacey - Don't Be Afraid (Ground Control Remix)
07. Lexwood feat. Ferrin & Low - Chimaera (Original Mix)
08. ID - ID
09. Alibi - Eternity (Thrillseekers Eternal Mix)

Massive set

+1000000 :super:

Thanx for tuning in guys n girls

more of the same next week :wave:

Well i'm confused now, that didn't take much, apparently 68 is on? Shouldn't it be 71? :(

Good track none the less :)

hmmm and there was me using the link in itunes thinking it was the mix at the top of the page in the box...obviously thats wrong lol

hmmm and there was me using the link in itunes thinking it was the mix at the top of the page in the box...obviously thats wrong lol

hahah :lol: That makes 2 confused people then.

How are you SentriX? :super:

Loving these vocals

hahah :lol: That makes 2 confused people then.

How are you SentriX? :super:

Loving these vocals

heh tired. Planning my trip to London and Essex takes it out lol. Those vocals were cool - I guess I would appreciate them more at home rather than at college. Add to that the fact my earphones got stolen yesterday so im listening on sub-standard ones...GAH!

How are you? :)

tune in to replay! even though its a previous one, i missed it so im happy and loving this set!

:mml:

hey nick?

heh tired. Planning my trip to London and Essex takes it out lol. Those vocals were cool - I guess I would appreciate them more at home rather than at college. Add to that the fact my earphones got stolen yesterday so im listening on sub-standard ones...GAH!

How are you? :)

Oh no, sorry to hear that, I hate loosing / breaking headphones, I've gone through many a pair over the past few years, my in ear panasonic ones have lasted the longest, sony were just pants.

Hey, at least it's better no sound at all huh? Otherwise you would be missing these choons! :choon:

Hey Leigh! :grinning:

How are you doing these days? :super:

yeah good thanks mate, been mixing a lot more, getting things more organised to record plenty of mixes in the coming weeks, mail out to friends etc, other than that just working hard etc

:music:

Oh no, sorry to hear that, I hate loosing / breaking headphones, I've gone through many a pair over the past few years, my in ear panasonic ones have lasted the longest, sony were just pants.

Hey, at least it's better no sound at all huh? Otherwise you would be missing these choons! :choon:

heh mine were the sony walkman ones with the funny logo on the earpiece. Apparently you cant get them separatly you need to purchase another walkman but I want my MP3 to match my phones.

heh mine were the sony walkman ones with the funny logo on the earpiece. Apparently you cant get them separatly you need to purchase another walkman but I want my MP3 to match my phones.

:( :( The last sony ones I had literally split apart, the wire split and you could see the bare cable, it was a really soft material, strange stuff.

That's typical though, you should take a look at some other inear headphones as there are some excellent ones out there, you can usually get better quality ones than they give with the device in the first place if you look about

Panasonic UK - In Ear

Amazon.co.uk: Sony MDR-EX71SLB Fontopia Headphones - Black: Sony: Electronics & Photo

^ those sony ones are the ones I had that fell apart :(

Back