Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
okey, and wait?

i'm a n00b when it comes to things like this :mask:

create an account on paypal (link is at the bottom of tha main page) and "pay" an ammount u want :grinning:

cheers guys.

done that now, and now i'm in minus on my account, so... :mask:

okey, and wait?

i'm a n00b when it comes to things like this :mask:

You have to register for PayPal first and provide PayPal with a credit card number. Then you can click the link, and I think it does all the work of setting up the donation for you, it only requires you to provide your PayPal credentials.

another amazing :choon:

Yeah ofcourse, it's also typically markus..

I've not heard a Markus GDJB set in a year that has not had that track in it. Saw him live 4 times in the last year, and it's always in his live sets too.

Guess he really likes the track. :)

You have to register for PayPal first and provide PayPal with a credit card number. Then you can click the link, and I think it does all the work of setting up the donation for you, it only requires you to provide your PayPal credentials.

had already an account there. but never donated before. so cheers mate :grinning:

:grinning: Highly appreciated, thanks..

you'r welcome!

:super:

I've not heard a Markus GDJB set in a year that has not had that track in it. Saw him live 4 times in the last year, and it's always in his live sets too.

Guess he really likes the track. :)

It's a good floor bomb yes :mml:

Err, dunno how to help with that. Hope you sort it out before they call AH asking for the donation back, hehe.
it's just an expression :grinning:

but even though, theres not much left before I reach 0.
happily my mom makes the food around here :mask:

Back