Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
888 Listeners ~ Mike Solar - Progressive Space 032 on AH.FM

I'm pleased to hear that )))

And by the way, I was always wondering........ Am I the only one @ AH.FM playing non-format styles of music or there are any djs like me doing something similar??

:cap: To my knowledge: a few. Style matters too. A nice indication ( not ' waterproof ' , but ... kind of ) is, when don't have much info-posts to drop. On a few occaisions though, DJ's send me their tracklists, enabling me to assemble specific required new, 'missing' ones.

As for your 'style', more or less, the first name which comes to my mind is Config :dance:

A way more wilder ' style ' is Marcus Schössow, who, just like you, finds the most exotic names ! :crazy:

Config
Config
- Discogs Search

:cap: To my knowledge: a few. Style matters too. A nice indication ( not ' waterproof ' , but ... kind of ) is, when don't have much info-posts to drop. On a few occaisions though, DJ's send me their tracklists, enabling me to assemble specific required new, 'missing' ones.

As for your 'style', more or less, the first name which comes to my mind is Config :dance:

A way more wilder ' style ' is Marcus Schössow, who, just like you, finds the most exotic names ! :crazy:

Config
Config
- Discogs Search

yes but 99 % here is trance related, could be a little bit more for other style like proghouse too...but still the love for trance never disappears in me.

it's awesome
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif

deep prog house, it's awesome :mml:

its awesome :dance:

always walk at the sunny side of the street !

yes but 99 % here is trance related, could be a little bit more for other style like proghouse too...but still the love for trance never disappears in me.

:) 99% Trance ?! :lolz: :w00t: :ee: :tease: I recall many times when ' pure / uplifiting ' trance heads wailed & complained about house & progressive ! :lol: :megacrazy:

thats nice..hope not too early in the morning for you ;)
nice set so far, are you still very busy with music nowadays?

it's hard to say....

While this show was being uploaded I was asking myself a question "What future does this show has?"

And to tell you the truth, I feel like I have less time for music and whats more important, I'm becoming some kind of "music consumer"....

Config
Config
- Discogs Search

Config?

Gotta check out his show some time ))

Schossow is still too trancey for me although his style's really wild

I also used to listen to Orkidea's "Radio Unity" - very good show at AH.FM

pure awesoness :mml:

06. Edu Imbernon - Room 423
07. Supernova - Beat Me Back
08. The Japanese Popstars - Song For Lisa (Tong & Rogers Remix) - playing right now

holy :O

have to d/l this :wow:

nice vocal.

congratulation m8, amazing set :bow:

it's hard to say....

While this show was being uploaded I was asking myself a question "What future does this show has?"

And to tell you the truth, I feel like I have less time for music and whats more important, I'm becoming some kind of "music consumer"....
well I dunnow, you know that better than me I think..I don't know what the deal is with the Afterhours crew ;)
But offcourse I hope it will still have a long life, because it is still one of my favourite shows. What do you mean with Im becoming "music consumer"? You mean DJ'ing is not anymore a passion of yours?

779 Listeners ~ Mike Solar - Progressive Space 032 on AH.FM

Config?

Gotta check out his show some time ))

Schossow is still too trancey for me although his style's really wild

I also used to listen to Orkidea's "Radio Unity" - very good show at AH.FM

:yes: Config: recommended :dance:

Orkidea's following his own path, rather as the taste or fav. of others :grinning:

Orkidea
Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: