• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
975 Listeners Carefull : Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 227 on AH.FM

08. Andy Elliass & DanteS - Rain (Mr Carefull Remix)

Mr Carefull
Mr Carefull
Discography at Discogs :book:
Pictures for Mr Carefull

Alias: Shaun Elliott

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, Veselin Tasev+, masterstefan, bjerre+, Cloud 88+, Keks24, 0Pluisje0, trance c+, Pa3zio, boww!, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Darxis, MoiseS+, piccoli+, robevz, Kiddy, Gab, Addicted23, TheHacker, cottonmouth

:no: Wrong sequence ...

... and maybe we shouldn't have done the vodka and port :mask:

ohh damn:lol:

that reminds me some years ago, started with vodka with coca-cola, finished the coca-cola went to straight vodka, finished the vodka and went to gin:lol: :crazy:

Amazing!!amazing!!amazing!! This is the sound of dtw!!

massive sound:super::super::super:

ohh damn:lol:

that reminds me some years ago, started with vodka with coca-cola, finished the coca-cola went to straight vodka, finished the vodka and went to gin:lol: :crazy:

That triggers my memory as well ... Doing vodka straight. First bottle: six people sharing. Second bottle: Four people sharing. Third bottle: three people sharing.

:O What a night :mask: :devil:

Huge choon:super::bravo:

That triggers my memory as well ... Doing vodka straight. First bottle: six people sharing. Second bottle: Four people sharing. Third bottle: three people sharing.

:O What a night :mask: :devil:

:lol::lol::lol: with that sequence only the strong survive:devil::lol:

Free Gate is already proven name on our label. Not a long ago he brought you his first release with us and now he is here again with another stunning melodic uplifting trancer called Hymn.

Original Mix comes with wild build up, smashing it right from the start into the full. Free gate takes you trough the world of beauty, love and endless euphoria. When the breakdown strikes in you can feel the power he represents. SO catchy this tune is. Main lead is here and there is nowhere to run from this, just stand up, raise your hands and let yourself be taken to another world where all dreams come true.

Remix duties were given to Araya & Wach who turned the already energetic single to even higher level. Just check it out and see for yourself how they create another banger!

Another name behind the remix is Romanian talent Mihai M who took it his own special progressive way but still highly addictive.

:rave::mml::rave::mml::rave:

Great tjoon right now! :tjon:

fabulous breakdown on this one...

There aren't enough superlatives to describe this show :bravo::super:

Back