What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
It started well and got better, but it's still very relaxed.... To let my neighbors know that Tytanium 200 is on air, more is needed :lol:

massive tunes so far. good episode by tyas.

spellbound!!!

:choon:

For episode 200, I expected more tracks (or at least remixes) from Tyas himself... I am not a tracklist expert, and I may haven't paid enough attention, but up to now I didn't hear him saying "and here's my remix of .. " or similar.

For episode 200, I expected more tracks (or at least remixes) from Tyas himself... I am not a tracklist expert, and I may haven't paid enough attention, but up to now I didn't hear him saying "and here's my remix of .. " or similar.

tyas has been doing several live events to celebrate episode 200 and he has been playing more of his own tunes at those events.

tyas has been doing several live events to celebrate episode 200 and he has been playing more of his own tunes at those events.

Yes I know, I was at the one here in NL... That was a MASSIVE set, one of the best of my life!
I just hoped, if not for a replay, at least for a glimpse of that :)

there was a party i think last weekend to celebrate 200 episode, Tyas is not a PARTY PARTY PARTY DJ just to celebrate a number of episodes like AVB

Yes I know, I was at the one here in NL... That was a MASSIVE set, one of the best of my life!
I just hoped, if not for a replay, at least for a glimpse of that :)

:) awesome. glad u had a good time. :good2:

2 hour set?
1 :(

the two last tracks :

Karybde & Scylla - Rock It! (Brian Flinn Remix)
Billy Gillies - Daytona (Photographer remix)
:crazy:

Last edited:

Back