• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
there are always hot girls in a Gymn:lol::lol::lol:

and minimal clothes, ohh sorry that is in a trance party in a boat with pools:lol::lol:
in a gym there is minimimal clothes too:mask:

:p

when i get home tonite i will put together the list of vocal tracks i like...i don't think there are more than 10, if that, and most are old ones :) :music:
ok gay and whiney sound for the win then :lol: hehe :hug:
there are always hot girls in a Gymn:lol:

and minimal clothes, ohh sorry that is in a trance party in a boat with pools:lol::lol:

lemmie check friday 11th whats in fashion in Gallery parties nowdays :mask: :grinning:

haha yeah, guess you vocal haters have a weak point after all :lol:

Like the infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters writing Shakespeare thing, if you make enough vocal tracks, eventually a few of them won't be crappy.

*club experience rated R mode*

there are always hot girls in a Gymn:lol::lol::lol:

when i saw armin live almost 2 months ago in the same club i saw him live the first time, there was this crazy drunk chick on the vip balcony flashing her tits whenever armin started playing a crazy tech choon. :wow:

and no i dont have pictures :wall: :wall: :mask:

:lol:

when i saw armin live almost 2 months ago in the same club i saw him live the first time, there was this crazy drunk chick on the vip balcony flashing her tits whenever armin started playing a crazy tech choon. :wow:

lucky man:mask:
no pics???:wall:

yeah you should take pics noob:p:p:p

:lol::lol:

Tracklist:

01. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Neo Love (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
02. Mr. Pit - Shana (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix vs. Coldharbour Intro Mix)
03. ID
04. ID
05. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Nic Chagall mix)
06. Arnej - The Ones That Get Away (Minimal Drum Dub / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
07. tyDi - Russia (Melodic Mix / Markus Schulz Rework)
08. ID (Track 06 from ASOT 350 Set)

Last edited:

Back