Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
23:30 CET now... need some sleep...cant listen to AH.fm the whole day...will be back tomorrow :ah:
oh i thought that it was for ever .....sorry.... glad that we won't be loosing you ....:hug::hug::grinning:

Daydream (Lemon & Einar K remix)

Daydream_ukp06.jpg

:super:wooooooo hooooooo .........yeah DJ. DAN !! burning down the house:super:

best movies of batman i saw, i have the first one batman begins, worths to see it too:grinning:

Yeah. I got to see that one at the theater, too. One of the things that's interesting about the films is that they give you the background of why Batman is as he is and does what he does. He became the Batman because his parents were murdered in front of his eyes. He became "outlaw" because he took the blame for what Harvey Dent did to protect Harvey's reputation. Great screenplay writing, that's for sure.

Say, Picco. May I have your email address? I want to send you photos of your kitty. He is YOUR kitty, you know. I simply feed, care for, and love him like you would do if he was at your house instead of at mine. (kiss) :hug::cat:

23:30 CET now... need some sleep...cant listen to AH.fm the whole day...will be back tomorrow :ah:

bb Squall!!!
take care :hug:

just wonderful....:grinning:

you had a b-day and i wasn't invited :cry:
i would bought you the most beautiful :flowers:
well at least as i can see you have had fun,even without me!!!

Back