Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
03. Dereck Recay - Aquarius (Original Mix)

moonnewaquariusboy.jpg

:choonalert::mask:

hello and from me,party people :super:
i'm a bit late tonight,but more important is that i'm here now!!! :)

Lovely track ! :dancing:

Yes, he is. He's in the Army. I'm so proud of him. :grinning:

Stay away from combat, Fernie! It's bad for your health! Come home safe and sound. (KISS!) :grinning:

:hug: Thanks TCL!! And thanks again for buying me some beers when Andy Moor was in town!

Have you seen trancehead lately?

:hug:Владии как сме :hug:

охо Магс,малко ми е тъпо заради фиаското,което претърпя Маса днес,но съм сигурен,че Веско ще се погрижи да ми оправи настроението!!!
Ти как си? С какво ще се похвалиш??? :hug:

although hello man :super:

OMGG what's is this beautyyy heree

Im soo much better now that I can listen to Ah!! It's been 5 months since my last episode here. Other than that. Im good. It's hot as hell over here!! How have you been TCL!!!!! :hug:

I'm fine. It's hot as hell here too, so you should feel right at home there. It's been in the hundreds last couple of weeks, and will be the same this week.

I bought one of those $300 Walmart pools. It's fantastic. That's what you guys need out there, a $300 Walmart pool to cool off in. Woot! :grinning::grinning::cat:

Bobbie had 4 babies, 2 with bob-tails like she has and 2 with long tails. I named them all after living persons. In order of birth:

First Born (Firstie. Named after myself, since I was first born.)
Dan (Danny. Named after Dan the AH Creator.)
Tippy (Tippers. Named after Officer Tippy of the Bastrop County Sheriff's Department.)
Piccoli (Picco. Named after our Resident Post Ho.)

I love them.

I got Bobbie spayed yesterday. She's been in heat every month since her babies were born, the little teenage ****. Ha! I put a stop to that. She was some more stoned when I picked her up. After she came down from her post-operative high, she seemed to be really pleased about it. She was really loving toward me last night. I freed her. :grinning::cat:

охо Магс,малко ми е тъпо заради фиаското,което претърпя Маса днес,но съм сигурен,че Веско ще се погрижи да ми оправи настроението!!!
Ти как си? С какво ще се похвалиш??? :hug:

След 4 дена остарявам еййй:super:иначе съм си ок :hug:

Back